New Year’s Resolution Event WINNERS

Congrats Winners! :clap: :grin:

2 Likes

This is an awesome thing to wake up/check out at work. Thank you so much @AnkerOfficial, this whole community is such an amazing place.

7 Likes

Congratulations, winner!

3 Likes

Thank you, @ndalby! This is a great surprise!

Thanks so much for the great community, awesome contests, and incredible giveaways, @AnkerOfficial! Resolutions are tough to stick to. I use my coworkers with similar goals to keep me on track and keep me moving during the week and my family to keep me active on the weekends. I’m looking forward to getting a lot of use out of these. :smiley: You all rock!

4 Likes

congratulations to all, cheers

1 Like

That’s awesome! Treadmills are a great way to keep going. We have a workout facility at work and recently got a spin class added to the available classes around lunch time. It’s been an incredible class to do! I’ve lost about 10 pounds from it in the past 5 months and it’s increased my endurance and stamina when it comes to running. If you get a chance to try a class, you should do it. Even though some of the classes make you feel worn out, the recovery time is small. I’m rarely sore the next day. :slight_smile:

We don’t have a scale at home, but I’m probably going to be investing in one of those BodySense Smart Scales soon. Glad to hear you like yours!

3 Likes

I used to go to classes. Really enjoyed them but just meant more time out of the house so that’s why we’ve got a treadmill. Can’t wait to get on it :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I was going to pick one up last time there was a sale, but only the white was on sale. I prefer the black because I think it would be easier to see? I’ll keep an eye out for a sale though. This will definitely help me stay on track with working out and being healthier in 2018.

Congratulations winners. Great way to start 2018 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hear ya. I run near my house and probably would never go to the gym if I didn’t have one at work. Best of luck with the new treadmill! :smiley:

1 Like

We have a treadmill at home but I never use it, never could stay running for more than a few minutes. But biking and hiking I can do all day long. Go figure. But I think like you and @Nhi mentioned I will be ordering a scale as well. The one I currently have measures body fat but it has never worked for me, hopefully the Eufy scale does

Congratulations winners :smiley:

1 Like

Congrats to the winners!

1 Like

congrats to all the winners!!! :confetti_ball:

1 Like

Well jel!
:sob::sob::sob:

Congrats winners. Let’s hope we all have a great year!

1 Like

Congrats to the winners!

Yay, congrats to all of the winners! Please share pics of your prizes when you get them!

1 Like

Congrats to all the winners!

missed again :cry:

but, congrats to all the winners.

Now you can manage your healthy schedule and spend more time with your family.:grin:

You must share some good news with us when you lost weight!:grin:

1 Like