New Year, New Friends | Gifts Inside!

Not expected but received with thanks. Very generous of you.

I wonder what will be in the box…

1 Like

Was wondering why this post had so many new members commenting - I didn’t fully read the “rules” until now as I was too stoked to see my name on the list :joy:

@AnkerOfficial must really be in the giving mood, with all these recent giveaways / prize boxes :blush:

Good luck to all the new members :crossed_fingers:t2: be sure to stick around and help the forum grow.

3 Likes

Thanks! Happy new year!

Wow!!! What a great start for 2019. And a great birthday gift for me … shhhh, I’m a New Year’s baby :wink: Congrats to all the active members on the list :slight_smile: Thank you so much Anker for all you do and all the goodies that you guys have put out. It’s great to see the Anker community growing. I can’t wait to see what else Anker has in store for us this year. Thanks again. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY @Nhi

:tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

Maybe yours will come with a bow on it :tongue:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday luv, hope you have a great year @Nhi

1 Like

Thanks for Invite! I am absolutely addicted to Anker products. From chargers, to cables, to battery banks, everything Anker has been top notch. Have not had pleasure to try out any of the soundcores yet!

1 Like

Omg this is so exciting!! Why am I just NOW hearing about this website?? Glad to be a part of the team, and thanks for having me❤ thanks for the opportunity as well❤

-FaunaLynn🤗

Thanks maker hope we have another great year

Huge thanks @AnkerOfficial

my name is Steven, from the USA and I consider myself a tech geek… this website is perfect for someone like me!

shared this post on Twitter!

2 Likes

Hello. Hope you all have a great new year!

Good luck everyone. Happy new year :slight_smile:

Hey there. Thanks for the chance to win.

I’m totally looking forward to the gift boxes you guys are getting. I hope some will get an invitation to an event at the IFA (Germany)

Thanks for the chance. Happy New Year!

Happy new year. Just joined, like the products, definitely higher quality stuff at great prices. Look forward to being a part of the community.

Sounds interesting. I’m a sucker for contests.

Hello everyone! Thank you @Anker for the amazing products! I can’t wait to see what’s in store for 2019!

Hello Anker groupies. pick me Pick Me PICK ME

Hello, am I entering this correctly?