New Year, New Friends | Gifts Inside!

Would love to have another speaker to review! Kaleido Vids is my YouTube channel check it out!

1 Like

Hello everyone happy new years, I love anker and have many anker products and love consents too! Hopefully anker will release a decent sized wireless charging power pack in 2019!

1 Like

Hello we love Soundcore

Hi everyone, hope your having a great New Year! :fireworks:
Also, I am a huge anker fan :star_struck:

Hey there all

Hi! :wave:

I keep telling myself to participate more and look at all I missed out on! Better luck in 2019!

Yo, hey. Happy to join the community.

1 Like

Congrats to everyone!

This sounds awesome! Perhaps something like another Anker OnBoard event?

Thanks AnkerOfficial for another great year. Looking forward to the special mystery gift box.

Who wants to take some guesses as to what will be in the box? I’ll take a stab at it!

• Anker PowerCore 13400 Nintendo Switch Edition
  • Soundcore Liberty Air
  • Roav VIVA Pro

Last year, it was…

• Anker PowerPort+ 5 USB-C
  • ZOLO Liberty+
  • Roav DashCam C1
7 Likes

Proud owner of a portable battery and great customer support . even gave a friend of anker now he’s an owner of Bluetooth ear buds soundcore plus I have soundsync for my non Bluetooth audio devices

Yay! Newbie here! :grin::joy:

Typing this while wearing my Soundcore Space NC headphones!

I never travel without them and wear them everyday at work. 8 hours/day and still comfortable!

You never realize how loud planes are until you travel with these and take them off mid-flight.

These are the ONLY headphones I’ve owned (and I’ve owned many) that I can wear with all-day comfort!

1 Like

Happy New Years. Good luck everyone.

1 Like

Here’s to winning! :grin:

1 Like

hi new here. i like yall products :grinning:

1 Like

Hi :wave:t3: guys, just wanted to say I recently bought an Anker product and I have loved it ever since.

Good Luck, to everyone

1 Like

Howdy. I like to win things!

1 Like

Hello everyone! Congrats to the winners!

1 Like

Congratulations to the winners, and happy new year to everyone!

1 Like

Hi! Love my soundcore mini!

1 Like