New Year, New Friends | Gifts Inside!

That is awesome. Welcome aboard to all the new members. Happy New Year, everyone.

I could really use some good luck today by scoring one of these! Thanks @Anker

1 Like

Hey all, I’m Adam and I love Anker products! I’ve been building up my Anker collection over the years and always look forward to the new products!

1 Like

Anker is super legit.

My roomie got me a external battery and earphones for Christmas since I’ve been stealing to use his for quite some time. I’ve never been more satisfied with any other company or products out there.

I am hoping that I win one of these amazing give-aways hat Anker seems to always have. Otherwise, I’ll just continue to use my roomies soundcores until he buys me one or until I could afford to buy them myself.

Cheers everyone.
Have an amazing new year.

3 Likes

If I understood correctly, they’ll ship January 31st.

I’m guessing this goes for us as well, though I wouldny mind it coming earlier! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hello and thanks for the invite!

1 Like

I saw that I was just hoping that was for the speakers and the boxes would arrive earlier​:crossed_fingers::grinning::crossed_fingers: like I said patience isn’t my strong suit :joy:

2 Likes

Happy New Year! Here’s to hoping I actually win something this year!

Hello happy new year I hope I win

Howdy folks!

Giveaway also thank you anker for being the best company out there and I’m not just saying this just to say it but truly thank you for being the best company out there the let’s make 2019 anker year

1 Like

Who couldn’t use a new speaker!

Anker just loves to keep reminding us how awesome they are. :grin:
Thanks Anker for any opportunity to win something shiny!

1 Like

Hello and thank you for the great engagement!

Hello…and Thanks

Hello,
I’m Stefan Mohler, long time Anker fan! Nice to join you all!

1 Like

This is awesome! Congratulations everyone! Let’s start off the new year right!

These look pretty cool. I’d love to have one.

Happy New Year everyone!!! Congratulations to everyone who won the mystery boxes!! Not sure how Anker will choose winners for this giveaway since there are a lot of people who are low level but not new

1 Like

Did I mention that today is my Birthday?