New Year, New Friends | Gifts Inside!

@Mark_Dunsmore do not recall a single person saying they won that event so I doubt they sent the emails out already.

@AnkerOfficial please enlighten us :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello there. Let’s win some speakers

1 Like

@fhassm completely agree… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congrats to the winners!!! What a great surprise :smiley:

I would be lying if I didn’t say that I am a bit bummed that I was not considered as one of the people to be selected as I thought I contributed well (when I initially joined) before my busy life hit me during august onwards. Although active to reach level 8, I guess I went MIA for too long to be noticed! :blush:

You will surely see the panda face more often tho!

Love Anker products! Glad to be a part of the community!

Can’t wait to buy a few Anker products! :heart_eyes:

Happy New Year to you!!
Great Product that you have
Anker Rocks, and will continue to use there products!!

anker is the best

Welcome & good luck new members !! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Hey Y’all! My name is Georgette and I am from Louisiana. I am a Mom to my son Cameron & we have 4 dogs. I am so excited to have joined the @AnkerOfficial Community and am looking forward to making so many fabulous memories in 2019!
:fireworks: Happy New Year! :fireworks:

4 Likes

We have already sent out the emails to the winners.

2 Likes

Definitely looking forward to see this cutie panda face more! :blush:

2 Likes

Hello!! I’m so happy to join!!

Hello. I am so excited to be part of this and thank you

1 Like

happy new year to all. thank.

Thank you for accepting me into this wonderful group. Congratulations to your new found success and to all the winners :grinning:

1 Like

:wink:Newbie here​:wink: My name is Sara and extremely excited to begin this new journey with the Anker Community!! Anx absolutely love the new products!!!:lizard::butterfly::lizard:

:raising_hand_woman:Newbie to the Anker community!!! My name is Sara and I’m sooo excited to be apart of this! I am obsessed with every product ive come across!!:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::100::100::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:
:lizard::butterfly::lizard:

hello!! my name is rachel i am a single mom of 1 gma of 2…i have 2 college degrees but at the end of my college career i had 2 major medical issues so i am now disabled. I love to be a member in groups or forums and for many reasons…some of the best people are in groups or forums such as this and also they are great to use and hopefully every now and then get a nice item to use and do reviews…

1 Like

well i did as it instructed and hope i did it right…would be so kick butt to win something i rarely do!