New Year, New Friends | Gifts Inside!

Hi @flutterbylover112471,

You did a good job to introduce yourself! Nice to meet you here! :hugging:

2 Likes

Hi @Sara_Wright,

Happy New Year! I’m glad to meet you here!:hugging:

2 Likes

thank you so very much I am glad to be here!

i made my intro a little short as not sure what i should put etc…so there is much more to that story…lol

here is another of my ideas for sounds…pls let me know what u guys thnk.
lets bring this project alive

My fingers are crossed for a win. I’ve got some Anker devices that I use and I am loving them.

Hello everyone! I’m so excited to see all the great products Anker has to offer.

Very new to the technology world. Just got use to my old smartphone lol. Slow at learning about new technology, but seem to love it. My son introduced me to Anker products! Thank you for allowing me to join.

New to the community, would love to see the winners post their boxes when they get them!

1 Like

Hello, I’m Cullen.
I work for Walmart in the Twin Cities, MN.
And I love Anker Products! Their speakers, portable power banks, and especially the Bluetooth headsets!!! :smile:

Hello my name is Mattia😊

My guess is £105.99 this year :tongue:

1 Like

Great to be part of the Anker community!

Hahaha lush gift. Can’t wait.

1 Like

hello anker I’m getting started and i absoluteh love this community ya know. put me in this giveaway please;)

2 Likes

Me too - will see if it cancels out the noise from kids playing fortnite lol

1 Like

Hahaha and there’s me thinking I wonder if they will work with Fortnite #LoveIt

1 Like

I get mauled as I can’t build properly. Prefer to play it like I would CoD and get killed after a few mins

Happy New Year! This was a great and quick ready! Congrats on all the success over the years and last year! :smiley:

2 Likes

I just got an email informing me that Amazon has fulfilled my “order” and it’s shipped. Coming via OnTrac and estimated to arrive 1/12/19. It does somewhat list what it is but I won’t spoil the surprise. :slight_smile:

3 Likes