New Year, New Friends | Gifts Inside!

Hi everyone

2 Likes

Happy new year to all, looking forward to the exciting new things being unveiled at CES soon!

introduce by my friend jcarlos

1 Like

Hi @Muhammad_02,

Nice to meet you here! We welcome any fans to join the community, especially tech geeks!:laughing:

2 Likes

I’ve shared this to so many of my friends. One joined a few months ago during the refer a friend Soundcore giveaway and in time for the Black Friday machine grab. She won a Zolo Alexa enabled Bluetooth speaker on Black Friday and because of her we both won a Soundcore speaker! I’m having a hard time understanding why the rest haven’t yet, and they use anker gear!

3 Likes

Sorry forgot to say Congrats to the winners and thanks for all the information from our top guys! You guys really know what you’re talking about. @ndalby @elmo41683 @TechnicallyWell @joshuad11 and @tiagomota.
And a HUGE Thanks to @AnkerOfficial for a great 2018, it was my first year on the forum and I had a lot of fun, learned a ton, got some free stuff from the contests, amazing customer support and just an overall great and interesting experience checking out all your products and how you have really stepped up.

5 Likes

Hi @Ari,

Nice to meet you here! I hope to hear your more often!
I hope you have a pleasant experience in this community.:grin:

2 Likes

We will have more product to be released this year, so stay tuned!

2 Likes

We will randomly choose the winners, everyone has an equal opportunity to win!:grin:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday my friend, keep your great contributions this year!@Nhi

1 Like

Now you know this fabulous place, don’t forget to check it out often.:grin:

1 Like

I checked this review video on your channel, it looks great! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

We will have big project for product testing this year, so don’t forget to keep an eye on community daily updates!

2 Likes

So lets see what happens.
We all are curious of course.

Thank you for your supporting! We will keep work hard!:muscle:

1 Like

Nice to meet you here!
Why don’t you join the community earlier?!!!:hugging:

Thank you for your guidance, dude! You are my lifesaver. Lol…:hugging:

2 Likes

A big warm welcome to all the new community members! Hope we could build a positive community culture together.:innocent:

2 Likes

@joshuad11

Well, I was wrong again per usual…:sunglasses:

5 Likes

@Jesse_Hernandez1 Maybe now we’ll find out who won that Atom event a while back (assuming they didn’t just email winners at the end of it).

2 Likes

Too many events, too much confusions.

1 Like