New to the community

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself and see what the community is all about!
Having a bit of a hard time navigating it, wondering if anyone has any tips or tricks that they wouldn’t mind sharing!

Thank you everyone for your time and attention, I hope you have a wonderful day!
:smiley: :+1: :smiley: :+1:

7 Likes

Welcome to the community @Alanifierro

Recommend you to read the article here to get a better experience: Community Guidelines to Improve Your Experience!

Also the community was recently upgraded, so be tuned for new events, competitions in the community!

Some rules to keep note of!

5 Likes

Thank you so much Shenoy! Greatly appreciate the help!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community! I would offer help, but Shenoy has already taken care of everything you should need to get started.

3 Likes

Welcome!! I struggle for time to pop by but try when I’ve got a bit of free time, a great way to catch up on Anker reviews and new products coming out!

3 Likes

Welcome to the wonderful community @Alanifierro! We’re happy to have you here. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome! Perfect links by @Shenoy also @Star100x is right, the review you find here tend to have a LOT of information, which can be VERY useful.

Search function is your friend, and though I’ve been a ghost for years in the last week that I’ve become active, I’ve noticed some VERY helpful and knowledgeable folks around here.

5 Likes

Welcome, we’re glad you’re here! Check this link for all the categories in the forum. You can also find them by clicking the menu icon in the top-right corner.

https://community.anker.com/categories

1 Like

Welcome! Im sure we’re all glad to have you here! I hope you love it here- and are here to stay!

When I first got here I had a bad time navigating the site- but after a little bit It got significantly easier. I’m sure it will be easy for you after a few days. Let me know if you have any specific questions :wink:

3 Likes

Hello welcome to the community. This is a good place to come “hang out” lol

1 Like

Welcome Back!:hugs:

1 Like

@Alanifierro Nice to meet you here! If you are curious to know other information, feel free to ask here!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Welcome to the community @Alanifierro :hugs:

Welcome!!!

Welcome to the community :muscle:t2:

Well, better late than… :nerd_face:
Found this place now and here I am (after a week or so).
Came in the beginning from Jerry Rig Everything to Soundcore and then over here. I’m a news geek, mostly about android stuff, but of course other stuff to. Stupid to be here, if not :wink:

1 Like

Welcome to join the anker community!!!
I hope you will like everything here, including me!:grin:

1 Like

Hey @Alanifierro welcome aboard.
You’ll find some really forthcoming knowledgable members here who are happy to give up their time to help out.
I’m relatively new here too (3-4 months)
I found following certain categories and members helped me find my feet.
Click your menu button or go to home, select a category, let’s say deals and giveaways, click the circle icon and select your preference;

As for members, when you see people post the stuff you’re into or on the same wavelength click their avatar and select follow. You will then be notified when they post;

I found that takes me to a lot of posts of interest that I may not have found myself.

I’ve also gone back in time in the some of the categories, there are some great humorous conversation to be read.

There are also a few off topic categories to get into. One of my favourites is Weekend activities where you’ll get to know people on a personal level - like a Facebook group.

Hopefully you’ll enjoy your journey enough to stick around and become a regular.

4 Likes

This is a very heartwarming introduction.:grin:

2 Likes

Welcome @fd.svensson now that you have all this info about the forum,. feel free to explore and let us know if you have any questions, you will certainly get answers here :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like