[New Release] Roav Jump Starter Pro 1000A

Didn’t notice this posted anywhere…Roav has a new Jumper Starter on the market, the Anker Roav Jump Starter Pro 1000A

• Powerful and Portable: Jump start your vehicle up to 20 times on a single charge. Compatible with gas engines up to 6.0L and diesel engines up to 4.0L.
  • Superior Safety: Premium copper clamps and advanced safety features work together to keep you safe while jump starting your vehicle.
  • Emergency Charging: A 12800mAh battery combined with Anker’s fast charging technology delivers an emergency boost of power for phones, tablets, and more.
  • S.O.S Lighting: Attract attention or illuminate your engine bay when jump starting at night with the integrated LED flashlight.
  • Triple-Port Charging: Keep your phone charged in an emergency with the 1 USB-C and 2 USB-A ports.
  • DC Output: Deliver a boost of emergency DC power to any compatible car-mounted appliance (DC cable not included).
  • What’s in the Box: Roav Jump Starter Pro 1000A, jumper cable with clamps, carry case, protective recharging and storage bag (charger NOT included; a 5V/3A adapter or car charger is recommended), our worry-free 12-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

Price & Availability: Roav’s Jump Starter Pro is available to order now via Amazon US for a cost of $109.99, in stock 16th June 2019.

What do you guys think, is it one you’re likely to added to your collection or even upgrade to? Let us know below.

10 Likes

20 jumps per charge is very acceptable :+1:. How long does it take to jump your car with this? Does it trickle charge it?

1 Like

It’s great to see Anker finally offer a charger with 1k amp charging capability, but their price point is still off. Their competitors have offered a 1ka charger for a while and some are under a 100 bucks with a charger included. Anker needs to step it up if they want to compete

2 Likes

Roav by anker is doing more and more cool stuff, at first I was thinking roav had only dash cams,then I find out they have chainsaw,car smart gadgets, Hydroclean and now they have jump starters also.
“20 jumps per charge is very acceptable”
This sounds like very powerful starter for me.
Good one Roav!

1 Like

Roav already did have a jump starter battery. This one seems to be significantly better though :+1:.

By the way, if you want to quote someone you can select the text you want to quote, and an option to quote them will come up :wink:.

Very cool. I’ve got the original one (review coming soon) and got me started in a pinch a few times.

I might have to get one of these for my wife.

Here is my review of the 800a jump starter. It has worked great for me in the past

1 Like

A bit too pricey for me. I saw a similar item at Walmart for more than half off. I forgot what brand it was. Im still kicking myself for not getting it :triumph:

The price is a bit steep IMO.

thanks for sharing the product info @ndalby :slight_smile:

Have been very fortunate, never needed to jump start my car, hope it continues like that :innocent:

thanks for posting, this is an interesting upgrade

Should at least be 2C/1A split. And PD!

Thanks for sharing!!

Thanks for sharing Neil!

hmmmm I’d consider this for the wife’s car.