Announced at OnBoard last October, Anker has finally released its first charger with PPS (Programmable Power Supply)… Take a look at PowerPort III 65W Pod!
Features & details
- High-Speed Charging: The 65W USB-C port provides enough power to fully charge iPhone 11 up to 1.5 hours faster than with an original charger, and charge an iPad Pro 11ʺ (2018) or MacBook Pro 16’’ in just 2 and a half hours.
- One for All: Equipped with PowerIQ 3.0 technology to deliver optimized charging to virtually any mobile device, including phones, tablets, and laptops. Also supports Programmable Power Supply (PPS) for compatibility with Samsung Super Fast Charging.
- Unique Compact Design: PowerPort III 65W Pod has a narrow body to fit easily in between larger chargers, and is equipped with foldable prongs for greater portability.
- Optimized Performance: Our exclusive MiniFuel technology incorporates a stacked design to reduce the footprint of our chargers while increasing efficiency and heat dissipation for a better all-round charging experience.
- What You Get: PowerPort III 65W Pod, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service. (Cable not included)
Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerPort III 65W Pod is available to order now from amazon.com for $39.99 and should begin shipping immediately.
What are your thoughts on Anker’s first charger with PPS? Be sure to let us know with a reply!