[New Release] PowerPort III 65W Pod Lite Now Available!

Anker has just released a more compact version of its existing PowerPort III 65W Pod… Take a look at PowerPort III 65W Pod Lite!

Features & details

• Charge Samsung Phones at High Speed: The 65W USB-C port supports Programmable Power Supply (PPS) for compatibility with Samsung Super Fast Charging. Charge a Galaxy S20 or S20 Ultra in around 1 hour, or an S20+ in less than 1.5 hours.
  • Ultra-Compact Design: Get enough power to charge the majority of mobile devices from a charger almost 60% smaller than a standard MacBook Pro 13ʺ charger.
  • Wide Compatibility: Equipped with PowerIQ 3.0 technology to deliver optimized charging to virtually any mobile device, including phones, tablets, and laptops.
  • Optimized Performance: Our exclusive MiniFuel technology incorporates a stacked design to reduce the size of our chargers while increasing efficiency and heat dissipation for a better all-round charging experience.
  • What You Get: PowerPort III 65W Pod Lite, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service. (Cable not included)

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerPort III 65W Pod Lite is available to order now from amazon.com for $29.99 and should begin shipping on September 30.

Are you interested in Anker's PowerPort III 65W Pod Lite? Be sure to let us know with a reply!
9 Likes

Smaller is inevitable.

Surprised they didn’t do folding pins.

4 Likes

Hopefully that’s a sign of things to come to the UK market @Insider

3 Likes

I am too. That would be nice.

2 Likes

For its size, it really needs to be dual IQ3, and if you use the 2nd port it either becomes 45W+18W or better still it senses each ports needs and load balances.

Then it would fast charge a laptop, or if you plug in phone, slower charge laptop.

These single port chargers will inevitably just make a person carry two chargers as none now have just one thing needs charging, it’s usually 2+. On a typical travel day I need 5 ports max, more so in winter if I’m daily recharging my LC40.

Possibly someone is just with a phone and buds in a charging case, but phones don’t nee 65W, laptops do and everyone with a laptop is also with a phone+buds and possibly a Powercore to last a long day, so you easily get to 4 sockets minimum. So this 65W would be in a bag with 2-4 port other charger(s).

2 Likes

Maybe the price will be 30% smaller? :wink:

Just wishful thinking here guys

3 Likes

PD support?

PPS support?

1 Like

Yes and yes!

1 Like

Gan teach possibly ???

1 Like

This actually uses MiniFuel, not GaN.

4 Likes

MiniFuel, haven’t come across that before.
Can see how something that small could fuel a mini.

2 Likes

No GaN
A2718 with mini fuel

1 Like

As Professor mentioned, would be more appealing if it was a dual port: One USB-A, one USB-C PD. Two color variations, matte white and matte black.

3 Likes

Photos near the bottom of page show folding prongs: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086YGHRNP

2 Likes

Nope, you were right @professor, this version does not have folding prongs.

That is the non-Lite version.

1 Like

Ok, I was wrong. All I did was followed your previous link and than to Amazon.

Why would they make the lite version without folding prongs? Every single charger I own has foldable prongs. Nobody likes to get poked (pants pocket) by those things or do damage to other objects in their bags.

2 Likes

Ok put my post back and deleted my correction.

Indeed folding pins are so easy and useful particularly for the smaller travel types. Baffled why not.

The only reason I can think of is this form factor presents a small area to the socket, so folding pins have to be shorter pins which stick in the plug less well and this being heavier means it’s more likely to fall out. So the form factor.

4 Likes

Nice if it has PPS maybe I get it for my Note 20 Ultra

3 Likes

Yes, it does!

1 Like

Great to know!

2 Likes