Anker has just released its first slim portable charger with Power Delivery… Take a look at PowerCore Slim 10000 PD.
Features & details
- Portable Power: PowerCore Slim 10000 PD is one of our slimmest PD power banks yet, with enough capacity to provide more than two charges for iPhone XS or Google Pixel, and almost one full charge for an 11" iPad Pro.
- Triple Charging Modes: 18W Power-Delivery USB-C port, PowerIQ-enabled USB-A port, and trickle-charging mode for low-power devices. Use the dual USB ports to charge two devices simultaneously.
- Rapid Recharge: Power up your PowerCore in just 3.5 hours with a USB-C Power Delivery wall charger (not included).Recharging via USB-A charger and cable (not included) will take approximately 9 hours.
- Quality Throughout: With a sleek matte exterior and cool-blue LED light-wheel to display battery level, PowerCore Slim 10000 PD is premium both inside and out.
- What You Get: PowerCore Slim 10000 PD portable charger, USB-C cable (Micro USB cable, USB-A to C cable and Lightning cable not included), travel pouch, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerCore Slim 10000 PD is available to order now on Amazon for a cost of $39.99 (plus $3.99 shipping at the moment), and should begin shipping on July 25.
What are your thoughts on Anker’s first slim portable charger with Power Delivery? Be sure to let us know with a reply!
Even though the USB-A output has increased by 2W, I do not plan on replacing PowerCore 10000 PD with this in my buying guide.