[New Release] PowerCore III Elite 25600 60W Now Available!

Anker has just released its most powerful portable charger yet… Take a look at PowerCore III Elite 25600 60W!

Features & details

• The Anker Advantage: Join the 55 million+ powered by our leading technology.
  • Huge Capacity: With a massive 25,600mAh capacity, you can charge an iPhone 11 more than 5 times, a Samsung Galaxy S20 more than 4 times, or provide a full charge to a 13.4ʺ MacBook.
  • Laptop Charging On-The-Go: If your laptop is running low, just pull out PowerCore to get a high-speed charge wherever you are.
  • Charge 3 Devices Simultaneously: With a 60W USB-C port and two 18W USB ports, PowerCore delivers powerful charging to up to 3 devices at the same time. Note: Both USB ports share a total output of 18W.
  • What You Get: PowerCore III Elite 25600 60W portable charger, PowerPort III 65W Pod wall charger, USB-C to USB-C cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerCore III Elite 25600 60W is available to order now from amazon.com for $159.99 and should begin shipping immediately.

Are you interested in Anker's most powerful portable charger to date? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

Note: PowerCore III Elite 26800 100W is coming soon.

12 Likes

Thanks for the information @Insider //

Believe this will be $79.99 to $89.99 range to start off…

2 Likes

Assuming it doesn’t come bundled with a wall charger, you’re probably right.

That should put discounts in the $50 to $60 range?

1 Like

Unbundled $99, within 2 weeks it’s $80 and the lowest price we’d see is $60.

Shape implies 21700 cells? But the dimensions don’t match so must be lithium poly

23cuin.

The 26800 45W is 21cuin

So this is physically larger for less capacity.

Oh and 45W just dropped in price.

1 Like

This is huge.

My guess is $90-$100

1 Like

The 45W was released with charger for $140

At the time the charger was about $60.

Currently the charger is $26 and the bundle is $120.

So this implies more in $90-$100 launch price. But launch price is not actually their intended price, it would be 20% off very quickly so $99$79 as what we’d be asked to pay.

The lowest price I’d expect is around $50-60 for a very brief period e.g. Black Friday.

I agree.

2 Likes

Nice need to start saving up now

1 Like

I wish these were given out to true geeks.

The 45W version suffered from a bad set of engineering choices where they tuned it for 5 Volts so it’s efficiency was lower at 20V.

What they tune this for?

The 45W which costs $20-30 more than the 12W version, so you paid extra for that 45W, you got less energy out, so less value, than if you used the Type A port instead.

There is no inherent reason for an Anker engineer to make a bad 60W product, they make it tuned for 60W and so do 10W less good.

My sources

1 Like

I’d be willing to get it at that discount price, I already got one pd power bank (thanks Anker) so I’m in no rush to pay full price for it

Even if this new one proves technically inferior?

Suppose this 25600 gave you as much energy as say a $30 20000? You’d pay $20 more still?

Personally, and I know I’m in a minority here on this, I’m most keen on the input Wattage to portable chargers, as in required to fill, because that time I’m bound to the wall. But I’m not interested in Wattage out to my device, so long as it’s able to keep device charged, because by definition a portable charger is always with you.

I like my 18W input Powercore for their recharge time improvement but I don’t use their PD 18W output as that’s less efficient. I keep my portable charger small so they are light so they need to be efficient.

Only geeks understand.

1 Like

Yea since you put it that way then I WON’T be getting it.
Glad to have you around professor!

1 Like

I said suppose? We don’t know yet, none tested it.

Just saying don’t pay extra for what may be a bad design.

It is about 10% LARGER than 26800. Imagine therefore you could be carrying a more expensive larger and less useful portable charger. That’s why it should be tested by someone with USB meters and not just an idiot unboxing trivial waste of review.

images

1 Like

Both kinds are in demand.

I’m brushing up on my electronic knowledge. Just a topic I’m researching.

1 Like

They need to send you one to review :+1:

1 Like

Nice nice couldn’t this be used on a mac

1 Like

Yes, @Brianna_Greene!

1 Like

Nice find @Insider so this is like giving you another day of charge without looking for a wall outlet for your laptop?
a $60 range would be great !!

1 Like

UPDATE

Anker’s PowerCore III Elite 25600 60W (bundled with PowerPort III 65W) will be available later this month from amazon.com for $159.99.

I expect it to be sold separately in the future, probably for $119.99 – $139.99. What do you think?