[New Release] Motion+ | Soundcore’s First Speaker with USB-C!

Looks well designed and will now satisfy all USB-C fans.

2 Likes

Liking the design, USB-C and overall specs (aptX and Hi-Res) :heart_eyes:

I’m think an initial price of around $129, with probably a sales drop to $99-109 shortly after…

2 Likes

Looks decent but I want Micro USB :joy: :wink:

1 Like

I like the look of it and the USB-C is a really nice to see. Unfortunately, $120 is a bit steep for this gal.

2 Likes

I still need to see (more like hear) the difference between Apt-X and non-Apt-X speaker. And I agree with @joshuad11 in terms of pricing it at about $120

1 Like

YES. Finally a usb-c powerful bluetooth speaker :ok_hand::astonished:
Will be getting this for my bro for christmas instead of the soundcore icon

3 Likes

Will satisfy my usb-c addiction :smile::laughing:

3 Likes

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

3 Likes

I do always!.
I like this spell!

1 Like

Hush your mouth. lol!!! I just want a universal port. If USB-C is going to be the future fo awhile, then I think everything should start going in that direction. Between lightning, micro USB, and USB-C cables, I feel like I’m drowning in them sometimes.

I prefer it can do that, charge your phone while listening to awesome music.

2 Likes

You’re joking, right?! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Hope the USB-C Cable is included along with the Motion+ else, users would like to have Micro-USB ports :joy:

I doubt it, especially here on a tech forum. Even the average consumer probably has at least one device with USB-C by now.

The real question is… Will it come with a USB-A to USB-C cable or a USB-C to USB-C cable? Fingers crossed for the second one, but I’m guessing the first.

USB-A to USB-C makes more sense for wider compatibility…like you said if you already have USB-C devices your bound to have the USB-C to USB-C cables already…

1 Like

Not necessarily. Many USB-C devices ship with USB-A to USB-C cables.

1 Like

agree, have some of devices with USB-A to USB-C, example the Samsung S8/S9 devices. Have only couple of USB-A to USB-C cable, and also use the Samsung Adapter for USB-C to A

Anker should include the price of USB-C to USB-C cable into the overall pricing and bundle it as a option for buyers

1 Like

1 Like

woot! USB-C

1 Like

Wooow!! I want it!!! :ok_hand:

1 Like