[New Release] Motion+ | Soundcore’s First Speaker with USB-C!

Soundcore has finally released its first speaker with USB-C… Take a look at Motion+!

Features & details

• Hi-Res Audio: Motion+ is equipped with stunning Hi-Res audio which is further enhanced by Qualcomm aptX™ for loss-less music reproduction when streaming via Bluetooth.
  • Huge Sound with Intense Bass: Packed with two ultra high-frequency tweeters, neodymium woofers, and passive radiators to fill every corner of your room with 30W of rich sound. Low frequencies are enhanced in real-time by our exclusive BassUpTM technology.
  • Exceptional Depth and Clarity: Motion+'s ultra-wide frequency range stretches from 50 Hz to 40 kHz and is paired with an advanced DSP to ensure all the details and idiosyncrasies of a song are faithfully reproduced.
  • IPX7 Waterproof: Fully-waterproof casing provides an impenetrable barrier against liquids.
  • 12-Hour Playtime: Motion+'s built-in 6700 mAh battery lets you effortlessly soundtrack wild weekends, cozy evenings, or long summer days outdoors.

#AND:eyes:

That’s right, a USB-C port for input :scream: But I thought “most of our users are still more used to accept micro-USB port” (!) What happened?

All joking aside, this is a first (albeit well overdue) for Soundcore! :clap:

Pricing and Availability: Soundcore’s Motion+ is available to order now via Amazon for a cost of $99.99, and should begin shipping immediately.

What are your thoughts on Soundcore’s first speaker with USB-C? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

28 Likes

I really like the looks of this speaker! It will probably be too expensive for me when it’s released, but I can probably afford it in a few months (if I can justify the purchase).

Like the magnets?

2 Likes

Looks good design and appearance is appealing. With Hi-Res Audio and Qualcomm aptX™, I anticipate the price to be $149 to $199… will leave it at $199 as the maximum. With the deals and stuff, this may come to $159

3 Likes

Great news I’ve been waiting for this one.

Loving the USB-C🙂

3 Likes

Can’t wait. When I upgrade my Anker Soundcore Boost this will be the one I want.

As to USB-C, I’m glad Soundcore is making the move to USB-C.

4 Likes

Glad to see USB-C!

3 Likes

Is it Bluetooth 5.0?

1 Like

Yes, it sure is!

1 Like

I like the speaker and I bet it sounds good! Let’s hope they keep it right at $100

4 Likes

I agree with that pricing. It would keep it in line with their other pricing. I hope it’s not $200 like @cshenoy said it may be…

1 Like

At $100 it would be the same price as the Soundcore Flare+, but maybe they decide to charge a bit more for the USB C port

1 Like

At launch the list price may start at $199, but there will be a launch event (hopefully :crossed_fingers:t2:) with Anker discount code plus there will be timely deals showing up with prices expected to come to $159~

There is lot of features packed in the small unit, price is definitely expected to be high

2 Likes

If only I were an anker ambassador, than maybe I could get this coveted speaker for free :joy:.

@cshenoy where did you get that pricing from? Or is it an estimate?

1 Like

Just an estimate … Rather a guesstimate :grin:

2 Likes

Yikes, I hope it’s not that much! :fearful:

This seems like a decent upgrade to SoundCore Pro+ ($90), so I don’t see why the price would increase by that margin.

Surely not trying to compete with Rave ($200) or even Rave Mini ($150).

1 Like

I may have been way overlimit :confounded:

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind the rave either :grin:. I guess we’ll have to wait and see what the price is :joy:

1 Like

Omg yes steps in the right direction with more usb c thank godddd

1 Like

With a 6700 battery, will it be powerbank also?

So many goodies for us to drool over @AnkerOfficial :drooling_face:

USBC :heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark:

20W+ ???
Stereo pair mode?

@AnkerTechnical why not go from 20HZ for bass ???

No, it will not.

Yes.