Soundcore has finally released its first speaker with USB-C... Take a look at Motion+!
Features & details
- Hi-Res Audio: Motion+ is equipped with stunning Hi-Res audio which is further enhanced by Qualcomm aptX™ for loss-less music reproduction when streaming via Bluetooth.
- Huge Sound with Intense Bass: Packed with two ultra high-frequency tweeters, neodymium woofers, and passive radiators to fill every corner of your room with 30W of rich sound. Low frequencies are enhanced in real-time by our exclusive BassUpTM technology.
- Exceptional Depth and Clarity: Motion+'s ultra-wide frequency range stretches from 50 Hz to 40 kHz and is paired with an advanced DSP to ensure all the details and idiosyncrasies of a song are faithfully reproduced.
- IPX7 Waterproof: Fully-waterproof casing provides an impenetrable barrier against liquids.
- 12-Hour Playtime: Motion+'s built-in 6700 mAh battery lets you effortlessly soundtrack wild weekends, cozy evenings, or long summer days outdoors.
That's right, a USB-C port for input But I thought "most of our users are still more used to accept micro-USB port" (!) What happened?
All joking aside, this is a first (albeit well overdue) for Soundcore!
Pricing and Availability: Soundcore’s Motion+ is available to order now via Amazon.com for a cost of $99.99, and should begin shipping on May 20.
What are your thoughts on Soundcore’s first speaker with USB-C? Be sure to let us know with a reply!