[New Release] Mars II Pro

@AnkerOfficial or @AnkerTechnical may have more information.

Thanks @Insider for the mentions to @AnkerOfficial and @AnkerTechnical in hopes of a better answer! I hope to hear soon as I am just waiting to purchase the product.

1 Like

I am still really looking forward to this projector. Any timeline? It is past your initial shipping deadline and no literature?

2 Likes

Mars II Pro was actually just registered with the FCC, so that explains why it hasn’t been available yet.

Maybe try messaging one of the admins directly for an updated timeframe.

Interesting the Amazon listing has been updated to battery time of video playback of 3 hours vs 4 hours if the 300 ANSI version…

1 Like

Makes since if the battery size is the same. Higher brightness = more power consumption.

1 Like

Did you order it?

1 Like

@Arcticboarder21 Mars II Pro is now available for a cost of $599.99 (previously $699.99), and should begin shipping immediately!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PX8PN5S

1 Like

I just placed my order. Here is the response from customer support that I received after asking a few questions. “In fact, I do agree with you that Mars II Pro is a pretty nice choice as it’s an upgraded version to Mars II with better brightness of 500 ANSI lumens and also much improved the HDMI audio delay issue” This is good news for all! Looking forward to my projector. I will receive Thursday, but will be going out of town the same day so I’m not sure I’ll be able to test it before the weekend.

2 Likes

So what are your impressions?

1 Like

We will prepare a capsule II discount code for community members!

3 Likes

Does Mars II Pro offer vertical and horizontal auto keystone??

1 Like

Vertical yes, horizontal no. Minor disappointment.

1 Like

Mars 2 pro can support automatic vertical keystoning, and the horizontal keystoning requires manual operation.

1 Like

Will you offer upgrade coupons for Mars II to Pro?

1 Like

I doubt they would do this, as they have not done so in the past

1 Like

It is/will be available on the European market?

1 Like

Yes, it will be available in November. Please stay tuned at our official website seenebula.com/uk

1 Like