[New Release] Mars II Pro

That’s a lot of money! :cold_sweat:

4 Likes

I’d be interested upgrading from my Mars II if Anker offered a coupon

1 Like

Wonder if the battery capacity is increased to handle the extra brightness too

1 Like

500 ANSI sounds great. But why no 1080p? That should be a standard by now.

3 Likes

I agree with 1080p. There are many projectors on Amazon that are cheaper with great specs! I wish it could project anything you hook up to it too, the copyrighted content should be included. I’m sure there is a work around for this!

4 Likes

Any timeframe on this release?

2 Likes

None so far but you can keep an eye on the Amazon US page here

https://www.amazon.com/Anker-Portable-Projector-Autofocus-Connectivity/dp/B07PX8PN5S

2 Likes

Just a heads up @joshuad11

The Mars II Pro can now be ordered on Amazon US for $699.99 with stock due on 20th June 2019

2 Likes

Ok @AnkerOfficial anything for members for a pre-order? I want to upgrade from my Nebula Mars II

2 Likes

Lol, “upgrade” to the regular mars. Or even the mars lite :joy:

2 Likes

nice! thanks for sharing

Wish I could trade my powerbucks for one of these :joy::sob:

1 Like

Looks like the pre-order has vanished…

1 Like

Seems like I nailed it![quote=“joshuad11, post:4, topic:67424, full:true”]
I would say $700.
[/quote]

1 Like

I am really just interested in an acceptable way to charge on the go and the ability to still retain 4 hours of battery life if charging is not available. Does this projector downgrade the brightness while on battery power? If it did the projector would be perfect for camping and still acceptable for outdoor movies at home.

1 Like

Does anyone know anymore detailed specs? I am about to purchase the Mars II, but I would consider the Mars II Pro if it did the following:

1. Keep the runtime of the Mars II by allowing same output options with the addition of the elevated brightness option
  2. Offer more of an upgrade than just brightness for $250.
  3. Would be nice for slightly larger battery in same form factor.
1 Like

I’d be VERY surprised if your #1 wasn’t a feature. It’s included in the Mars II (although I always over-ride to the brighter setting, even in battery mode).
2 - Well, you’ll get a newer version of Android, if that floats your boat?
3 - I’d love that too. Will have to wait and see.
If I were you, I’d be hanging fire for now.
As a Mars II owner, the Pro version is tempting but I’m holding out for a possible future brighter option, in an inevitably slight larger, but still portable, format.

2 Likes

Pro also has vertical and horizontal auto Keystone as an upgrade from the Mars II

1 Like

Any more details on availability? Amazon says it has been unavailable for at least a week. I would like to purchase one instead of the current Mars 2.

1 Like

Any details on when available? They were stated to be shipping on June 20th.

1 Like