Nebula’s Out of This World Giveaway | Enter Here

Yippe kai yeah…

Great movie

2 Likes

My favourite film would be Pretty Woman :heart_eyes:

Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory

My favorite movie is Meet Joe Black!

Good film :ok_hand:

Think my first film I would watch would have to be the Friday night beer and pizza classic…Fight Club (just remember not to talk about it :grin:)

2 Likes

Great giveaway!! :clap::clap::clap:

Good luck to everyone that enters. :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

It literally has a bit of everything @TheSnarkyOne :+1:t2:

1 Like

Who knows this one? (Werner Herzog)

There are some good movies in this thread lol. I might watch a few of them this weekend :+1:

The Green Mile. An oldie, but I absolutely love it!
The%20Green%20Mile_1|758x500

1 Like

Ooh tough to pick a single movie to watch first. I’ve been itching to rewatch Gladiator though, so that will probably be first!

my favorite movie is Hot Shot…as a soccer fanatic and player throughout my years my idol was Pele

Oh ja, that’s a good one too!
And the other one “Forrest Gump”

Some great movies here, but I would pick Dumb and Dumber.

I think I’d have to start by watching Ready Player One or Big Trouble in Little China…syncing the movie with my smart-home lighting system… That would make the most awesome, immersive movie experience I can think of!
My favorite movies are Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory and Nightmare Before Christmas…so those would definitely be on the list as well!

Thanks for the opportunity to win &actually make the ultimate movie night happen! Much appreciated.

1 Like

History of the world part 1, Spaceballs or Blazzing Saddles. Classic comedy

2 Likes

The Dark Knight :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

Mine would have to be The Princess Bride! My wife and I always quote parts of the movie to each other!!
image https://y.yarn.co/1168477c-9a33-4e0f-874f-189c48c17d0b_text.gif

2 Likes