Nebula Mars Giveaway WINNER

Thanks to everyone who entered our “A Summer to Remember” contest. Big thanks to everyone for submitting your summer challenges! As you know, by leaving us a comment, you earned the chance to win a $600 Nebula Mars.

We are happy to announce that our winner is @bleaum, who impressed us the most with her summer challenge!

My challenge this summer was/is to spend as much time as possible with my two kids, 13 & 14 year old boys, before they outgrow me and don’t want to hang out with me anymore :innocent: :cry: Despite my personal challenges, my goal was/is to get outside and do as much as I possibly could with them :point_right: :rowboat: :bicyclist: :fishing_pole_and_fish: :tent: :basketball: :ticket: :circus_tent: :bowling: :ferris_wheel: :roller_coaster: And I NEVER could have done it without Anker keeping me powered up while on the go! :battery: Thanks #Anker :grin: #ASummerToRemember

If you didn’t win this time, thanks for playing, and remember, more chances to win are coming right around the corner. Stay tuned, Anker fan!

Note:
● The winner will receive an email this week requesting a shipping address. Please check the email address linked to your community account.
● If you have any queries, feel free to send a message to AnkerOfficial.

10 Likes

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::heart::heart::heart::heart::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin: I don’t know how else to say how excited I am!!! Thank goodness for emoji’s - and Thank goodness for Anker! I :heart: Anker’s products and am soooooo happy that I won!!! I can’t wait to watch all the videos we made this summer with my boys :family_woman_boy_boy: You definitely helped make it #ASummerToRemember- Thanks Anker!

9 Likes

Fabulous job. Hope you are all having a great summer :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Congrats @bleaum , you certainly like your emoji’s don’t you :laughing:

4 Likes

Fantastic, hope the summer is going well for everyone!

1 Like

Congrats!

Better get to it before they get old and all they do is go out or play games at home!

2 Likes

Congrats @bleaum! Hope the boys love it!

Enjoy the rest of the :sun_with_face: . Watching :movie_camera: and eating :popcorn:!

Cheers!

Q

2 Likes

Congratulations

3 Likes

Awesome congrats

1 Like

Congratulations!!! The level of fun had just begun. Sun or rain, day or night, by train or by flight, you can now use your Nebula under the starlight.

2 Likes

Congratulations. Enjoy the rest of your summer

1 Like

Congrats, @bleaum ! :sparkles:

1 Like

Congratulations, enjoy it!!! :blush:

2 Likes

Go enjoy the Nebula with the kiddos. Cherish every moment you guys spend with each other. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats @bleaum now you have no excuse to not have the best outdoor movies on your block! :joy::grin:

1 Like

Congrats. Anker, keep up the good work.

1 Like

@bleaum, congrats on winning! That is an awesome and very rewarding challenge! My kids are 6 and 7. The summer fun with the family is always a blast and some great memories get created.

Thank you for the chance at an awesome giveaway, @AnkerOfficial!

3 Likes

congrats on winning hope you enjoy your new Nebula Mars :grin:

2 Likes

congrat, enjoy your new product

2 Likes