N+1 - calling anyone who can out-geek me step forwards

You’re boring me over this, and losing any respect I had for you, over your OBSESSION.

What don’t you get? I was in a contract, bill was going up. Rather than pay same for an old phone, I upgraded to the same cost… I was already paying.

I don’t want to port my number cos last time I did it got lost in the system.

I’m very logical too, and sometimes things don’t make sense… Accept it. It’s not affecting you

1 Like

Did you report it to Ofcom?

But where do you hide all the dust, crisps packets and Amazon boxes?

No I didn’t. I wasn’t as aware back then.

I am trying to clean up my desk at home, once done will take a neat pic with all the devices and stuff and post it :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

… and now the penny drops.

This is why challenging people is good.

If two people disagree, one or both are wrong. If I am the carrying ignorance or fallacy, someone challenging me brings forward in time me being the smarter for it. The key is to share facts.

That’s a secret. even my beloved wife doesn’t know,.

Lets keep one of the last secrets of real husbands.
I will not deepen the discussion, because there are UNFORTUNATELY only a few ladies here ( I give those a big hug (nhi You feel it) !!!).
If telling, our beloved wife will find out one of the last secrets… :joy:

You have a cat?

I have some squirrels in the garden.
Those wont fit. :joy:
But they are carrying things vice and versa,
No boxes, might be nuts!

What you’re doing is called trolling. End of story

Thats a bit better someone with Macs, now we are talking!

1 Like

so I am adding console games as that is geeky. PS4, 2 ps3. Game cube , old Nintendo, Xbox 360, ps1, ps2, retro ps1, retro nes, retro snes, 1 pc, 1 laptop, 2 gaming pc, 4 iPods, 3 iPads, 2 google tabs 8”, retro handheld sega, amazon echo, 2 digital camcorder, n 3 digital camera

1 Like