Mother’s Day Special | Use PowerBucks to Get Her a Gift!

Yeah that’s a problem. An idea would be to lower the price if they want to give it away. Otherwise I think they will keep it because nobody enters

Nice! Shame I just put my power bucks into this weeks drawing :frowning:
Good luck everyone!

1 Like

I would like to give my mother the Anker PowerCore 10000 PD. She is always with her cellphone dying :smile:

1 Like

Wow thanks @AnkerTechnical. Another reason to love Anker. You guys are amazing :heart:

2 Likes

Our “scrooges” got catched!

1 Like

I am not sure the benefit of hoarding Powerbucks. This is a free service from Anker who can turn on a dime and close it or anything random. It’s probably costing Anker $500K/pa and a change of management could just cull it.

I keep myself around the 2000-3000 bucks level to bid on anything, Money can do the rest.

2 Likes

I thought the exact same thing. Hahaha. Since I don’t know my mother, can I choose one for myself? LOL. Out of everything, the Soundcore Flare still calls out to me. Good luck everyone. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not hoarding as much as waiting for s reason to use them.

I can’t take part in this giveaway, nothing in power draw for a while, nothing for my liking on auction, and no other way.of using them.

1 Like

That makes sense. You should have taken the liberty air instead of the galaxy buds :joy:

There has to be a product of choice to use up the Powerbucks… simply bidding for the sake of it is not Good.

I will wait… Hopefully Liberty Series headsets are on auction again :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Wow, I don’t know even (if!) new management will plan to kill it. They might compare the cost to run it and benefits such as free marketing, market research, product improvements, NPI etc., and still think it’s worthwhile…
However, I will bid whenever I see a product in auction or Power Draw that I like… Not a fan of holding the PB’s to the 10K levels anyway.

1 Like

Galaxy buds came free with S10+ (not sure about S10). But if I had to buy one, I would go with Liberty Air so I can save money :joy:

2 Likes

That’s a awesome deal… Galaxy Buds with S10+!!! :thumbsup:

Apple should have done this with iPhone XS Max with Airpods included… They anyway charge so much for iPhone , including the Airpods price along with iPhone shouldn’t have been a problem for them :rofl:

1 Like

I think even Apple fanboys will agree with you on that :joy:. The profit margin on iPhone is so high that if they included them with the XS Max, they would probably end up earning a lot more than selling them separately (thanks to the ridiculous price with no major feature compared to X)

1 Like

But they didnt do active listen through, where as the buds do amplified ambient sounds.

1 Like

The reviews I’ve seen of comparisons between airpods n galaxy buds, each has its own strengths.

The general consensus tho, was if android, get buds, if apple , get pods.

Both can work in each others platforms/OS, but to get the most out of each set, you’re best sticking to their main function (apple/android)

They came free on S10 and S10 plus, but the S10 E didn’t get them. Probably cos the profit margin isn’t as big.

1 Like

Cool good to know that even a $900 phone gets them for free

Here in UK, you got the buds free by pre-ordering the S10/S10+ before the release date.

Yea I think it was the same for US as well. Just wasn’t sure about S10 being one of those as well or not