Mother’s Day Special | Use PowerBucks to Get Her a Gift!

Give to your mom, significant other, or a friend

1 Like

Mother’s Day is gone isn’t it?

Edit:
Just read US, Canada and Germany only

2 Likes

Great idea! Good luck to all who enter and congrats in advance. :smiley:

Isn’t this the flare+?

I don’t think I’m going to enter, because my mum wouldn’t use any of these things. :man_shrugging: I would use them all :joy:

Its on May 12th in US (and believe in some other countries),

Wow this is really expensive. It should be product price dollar amount x 10 = Needed powerbucks

I would’ve joined in but my mom isn’t tech savvy either. Good luck to everyone who enters though

it sure looks more expensive than actuals… hard to earn powerbucks than actual bucks :joy:

1 Like

Last I checked free is pretty cheap…

Yes, the UK has already had Mothering Sunday, but nothing was celebrated by Anker. It’s traditionally before Easter, as it’s about returning to your home church… The mother church. Mothering Sunday, was originally about going to your home church (can’t remember for why?)

A card company thought… Oh well if it’s MOTHERing Sunday, let’s celebrate mother’s with cards. Obviously it all kicked off from there. Why before Easter I can’t remember.

Now rest of the world has Mothering Sunday coming up, they’re celebrated.

@AnkerOfficial aren’t UK mums worth celebrating?

Dude you have no respect for your own time.

1 Like

If anker didn’t pay any powerbucks to be on this community, I would still be here. If you are really just here for the powrbucks, you honestly shouldn’t be here. Anker generously gives powerbucks, and I gladly Accept them. I will not be complaining about the price anker chooses to charge, since in actuality it’s free.

I want an auction as well. @AnkerOfficial where’s the auctions?

1 Like

Well Canada and Germany and us I am stuffed good luck to other people entering
Nice giveaway too anker :+1:

So that you’re there for Easter Sunday?

You really have no respect for yourself or your time. Well good luck with that attitude :thumbsup:
We all know who is after powerbucks :joy:

This is taken from Wikipedia…

During the 16th century, people returned to their mother church for a service which was held on Laetare Sunday (4th Sunday in lent); in this context, one’s “mother church” was either the church where one was baptized, the local parish church, or the nearest cathedral (the latter being the mother church of all the parish churches in a diocese). Anyone who did this was commonly said to have gone “a-mothering”, although whether this term preceded the observance of Mothering Sunday is unclear. In later times, Mothering Sunday became a day when domestic servants were given a day off to visit their mother church, usually with their own mothers and other family members. It was often the only time that entire families could gather together, since on other days they were prevented from doing so by conflicting working hours.

Children and young people who were “in service” (as household servants) were given a day off on that day so they could visit their families (or, originally, return to their “mother” church). The children often picked wildflowers along the way either to place in the church or to give to their mothers. Eventually, the religious tradition evolved into the Mothering Sunday secular tradition of giving gifts to mothers

It’s a great idea but the factor might be a little to high. Compared to other events you had for us in the past.

I counted 6 (without Rosa 5):
@ndalby with 8209 PB
@joshuad11 6680 PB
@Daiross 7258 PB
@MacBlank 5677 PB
@Macgyver15 5708 PB

So there are people but I don’t think they would waste their bucks on a projector.

6 Likes

The trouble is, only a couple on that list aren’t in UK, this are the only ones who could, should they wish. The rest of us, being UK, can’t participate.

1 Like