Mother’s Day Special | Use PowerBucks to Get Her a Gift!

Not within the 12-month warranty?

No buddy. I need to have another go at fixing it. Really miss our Jack

1 Like

I hope there will be an auction for April and maybe there is something for you.

@AnkerOfficial is this event to replace auctions?

He says, on may the 2nd! lol

I’m guessing you meant May?

Yea in the US you get the earbuds only if it was a pre order. If you didn’t pre order them you didn’t get any. However, a pair of AKG wired headphones comes in every phone, regardless if you pre ordered or not. Samsung usually does stuff like that when you pre order a S or Note phone

I recently cracked the screen on my s9+, so to save money I ended up leasing the s10e…I wanted the plus but couldn’t justify paying more, but we shall see as I may end up returning this and swapping for the plus.

What color did you get?

White pearl

1 Like

Great choice man!!
Check this thread if you are looking for wallpapers
And there is an app called Hidey Hole where it’s pretty much the same wallpapers from the link above, but it’s a bit more convenient

Sweet, thanks I’ll have a look when I get off work

Btw enjoy your new phone :thumbsup:

1 Like

I know that’s the 3rd of May but there wasn’t an auction in April

You’ll find it a good alternative to the 9, but remember the plus is the boss!

It reminds me of when I had the note 2, and I loved that phone, and I’m really liking the 10+

I used ZEDGE for my wallpapers. Occasionally I’ll use Samsung themes for… Yep, a theme, and if the wallpaper isn’t quite right, I’ll swap it from Zedge.

Yeah I’m contemplating returning it for the plus, kinda hard to go from a large phone down to a smaller screen phone

Go on… GET IT.

Anker powercore 5000

1 Like

I don’t think you have quite enough points yet :grin:. Stay active and you’ll have enough for the next time!

Check the link I posted. The wallpapers there use the camera cutout and do look cool. I don’t know if Zedge has that kind of wallpapers, it’s been a while since last time I used that app

1 Like

The cut out, doesn’t bother me, I rarely notice it.

Even now on a full white background, it’s not an issue, mainly cos its on the status line, so it’s not interfering with anything (except full screen video)

Even doing a screenshot, it doesn’t show

A couple shots from zedge… Top pic is my lock screen

1 Like