More Anker Swag &/or Points up for grabs via Contests/PowerDraws/Raffles?

Yes we do but not in the dark color only. I’ve tried lighter and darker colors but always feel like darker color hats get much hotter. So I’m with @paulstevenewing on this

1 Like

I kind of like it as a yearly thing for people at a certain level. I’m kind of sad I wasn’t high enough to get the backpack when they did that but I hope to get there some day, @AnkerOfficial is there an update on the water bottles and what types they will be? I know many were hoping for metal and some had other thoughts as well.

2 Likes

Yea really hoping it’s metal to be honest. Makes it a little heavy but great choice for summer days especially on college campus

1 Like

Hm whatever happened with the water bottles?

3 Likes

My hair is slowly fading away, so I don’t need to worry about gray hairs lol. I’m with you about wearing hats in the summer to not have to deal with sunburn. Now that you mention it, an Anker beanie would be cool too!

1 Like

It’s going to be metal.
But the entire swag production and shipping process has been delayed this year, so items will be shipped later than usual.
Unlike our own products, logistics team told us the loss rate of small parcels like this is extremely high at current moment, so we are waiting for things to get better as logistics team recommended.
Sorry for the delay guys. I’ll keep you guys posted once I get any updates. :blush:

5 Likes

Yay I’m so glad it’s metal! No rush take your time! I was honestly just curious. Thanks again for the swag!

1 Like

It would have to be shipped worldwide though

Thanks for always being patient :wink:

2 Likes

Hey @AnkerOfficial any thoughts on making Anker face-masks as a Contest / giveaway… this will be popular and useful :slight_smile:

I just ordered few re-usable ones today

2 Likes

Ooh facemask is a big plus with most places now requiring they be worn at all times. I’ll take 5 please

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial take your time. The true community members will still be here when it’s time to ship them

4 Likes

Exactly, Patience is a virtue and best things in life are worth waiting for!

Anker has no obligations to provide any of these goodies… It is a good gesture, we can wait :blush:

Bottles are not on my favourite list :rofl: so no hurry,

1 Like

What did you pick? I already forgot our options

I voted for Mouse Pad and Pens, but Sports bottle was chosen by the Community votes.

I was undecided between the sports bottle and the tote bags, but ended up choosing the sports bottle

I voted for bottle, tote bag, and mouse pad. A ton of pens around the home :joy:. Too many to even use before they start drying

Everyone is getting into the mask game :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Why not advertise with it too :rofl:

1 Like

Was there a survey link that I may have missed?

Backpack or satchel would be cool. For travel and organizing your anker swag / gear…

2 Likes

Yeah there was a while ago and then a whole slogan contest as well of what to put on the water bottle. I believe it is from before you joined this community.

2 Likes