Fan Swag | Create Your Own Slogan

Congrats to the winners!

Do we know yet if it’s a metal water bottle or another plastic one or a collapsible one? I’ve heard all three be mentioned. I really hoping for metal that’s just me.

3 Likes

Congrats @ndalby on the win! It’s a great slogan!

Congrats to the other placeholders as well!

1 Like

Congratulations to the winners :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:… All great slogans!

@ndalby
@paulstevenewing
@TheDude
@professor
@ElmerFudd01

3 Likes

congrats @ndalby i think yours is great!

1 Like

Congrats to the other winners. Can’t wait to get my bottle home, I’m obsessed with staying hydrated.

1 Like

Congratulations @ndalby, @paulstevenewing, @TheDude, @professor, and @ElmerFudd01

4 Likes

Congratulations @ndalby, @paulstevenewing, @TheDude, @professor, and @ElmerFudd01

Hope you all get the bottle well filled with the stuff of your desire! :rofl:

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners :tada:

1 Like

Thanks @Shenoy @Shivam_Shah and @Chiquinho :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks @Chiquinho …rather partial to blackberry and blueberry squash at the moment…probably better suited to the bottle for exercise over…

:laughing:

Thanks also to @shenoy @shivam_shah @Ice1

5 Likes

Whisky in the jar! :rofl:

Well done to the winners.
You have much more creativity than me.

1 Like

Late but congrats to the winners. You guys came up with nice slogans
@ndalby
@paulstevenewing
@TheDude
@professor

3 Likes

Not to be annoying or impatient more so just curiosity getting the best of me but did we ever find out what type of bottle they were going to give and when?

2 Likes

No word on design or timeline but I’m sure we’ll see the bottles sometime in the next month.

I’m hoping but no rush. Just excited to rep Anker

@Fuu_bar this was part of it

They had given an update in another thread the professor had linked in a reply to you on another thread. They said they were having a delay with it currently and to be patient

1 Like
2 Likes

I wasn’t sure and probably missed the update.