Anker Fan Swag | Tell Us What You Want This Time

Hey there, Anker Fans!

It’s been more than a year since we last gave out some Fan Swag, so we thought it was about time to fire up the old Swag machine once again. :tada::tada::tada:

Just like last time, you’ll have the chance to vote on what you’d most like to see, and then we’ll give out the winning suggestion to everyone who is level 7 or above!

So if you want to have your say on this year’s Fan Swag, get voting in the poll below, or leave any other ideas you have in the comments below and we might add them to next year’s poll!

Power On!

• Tote Bags
  • Bottle Openers
  • Sports Bottles
  • Pens
  • Stickers
  • Mouse Pads
  • Refrigerator Magnets

0 voters

Rules:
Only those who are level 7 and above before 2020/06/08 will get the fan swag, other members who are under level 7 before 2020/06/08 will need to wait for next year’s fan swag. :relaxed:

23 Likes

This is awesome!! Thank you @AnkerOfficial for the Fan Swag and a good idea for a poll.

Would have liked to see a Cap as well :grin:

7 Likes

Thanks for the fan swag, but I really wish there were more options such as a hat, backpack, towel, and even bumper stickers.

But I digress and will choose from those on the list

10 Likes

I definitely could use some more laptop stickers :smile:

2 Likes

Wish they would do like an Anker tech organizer or backpack but always love me some more Anker mercy

3 Likes

Great ideas @AnkerOfficial
Although I’m a little bit gutted i never got the chance/missed out on getting a T Shirt when i hit level 7. But hey, it is what it is!

3 Likes

Maybe in a year or two they will do another t shirt design contest and you’ll get one then

1 Like

Hey @paulstevenewing I thought you could ping Ankerofficial once you hit Level 7 and they would ship the T-shirt, did you try messaging?

1 Like

Since there are a lot of vote for Sports bottles, hope these are metal and not plastic ones :rofl:

7 Likes

I hit level 7 not long ago, but not even sure what you are referring to with the t-shirts. Is that a thing at level 7?

1 Like

At some point in time, members hitting level 7 could message Ankerofficial and they would be shipped the T-Shirt. Not sure if that option is still available, would be better to check with a Private message to Ankerofficial. worth a try :wink:

fyi… referring to T-Shirt / T-Shirt competition from here

1 Like

Hopefully I’ll be level 7 next year!

1 Like

bottle opener is always good with the cvoid-19 beer keep me sane

1 Like

Insulated :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Same really hoping it’s a nice metal one because I don’t need another plastic water bottle

Sports bottle all the way, will be good for the gym and work at the moment :smile:

I am personally not very much interested in bottles… have a lot of these, how much water can i drink :crazy_face:

Mouse Pad or Cap is my top choice (pen is a close second) !

2 Likes

close but yet so far

Oh, a cap!
That would be my top preference if available!
Great idea @Shenoy

2 Likes