Microsoft Outlook, Hotmail, Msn Email Accounts Hacked

I love Apple. But macs are scams. You get decent specs, for like twice as much as other brands!

1 Like

There are two possibilities from T-online.

A special account if you are running a contract with this provider, or a free one.
Iā€™m sure there are some differences, but I havenā€™t checked those.

Means you payed too much?
I am not a Apple fan,
But the items are of good quality, but of course too expensive.
Cult?

Been a Apple Fan, and yes they build quality stuff, but more recently the prices are ridiculously steep, and features are not catching, just minor upgrades to hardware. With 4K camera capability to its iPhones, Apple should have added more space to its Free tierā€¦ but its still on the 5GB limit,

agree, it took me some time to realize though :joy:

With the amount of times they been hacked u would think they would do something about it. thankfully i donā€™t use any of them

Youā€™re talking client, not server right?

So you can get a DNS service for mail routing, run your own mail server on your domain so your email is entirely your own. We had to do it that til about 20 years ago when ā€œfreeā€ email came along.

Raspberry Pi it certainly possible but I prefer a faster cpu, mine itā€™s what I run all my server apps on.

I setup my own email server last week on Pi, have to admit - it is not all that easy, plus all the rings and bells to get the web access, and dynamic IP client and port forwardingā€¦ the list never endsā€¦ but at the end, it was well worth the effort :thumbsup:

1 Like

wow, you got a lot going on the poor thing, it can still do more, has resources available!

1 Like

Correct, between a Linux server, a Chromebook and Android phoneā€¦ what more does anyone need!

Excellent video, shows the clear differentiation :thumbsup:

careful there buddy, remember that celebrity nudes leak from their icloud account hack :grin:
https://bestlifeonline.com/hacked-celebrity-nudes/ (this is article not the pictures)
nothing is super secure.

Come now come now. Itā€™s common knowledge that Apple services are secure. Everything can be hacked, no matter how secure. But Apple actually cares about security for there customers :wink:

Yep, not denying appleā€™s care for consumer data. They are most caring in that area and even oppose govtā€™s for that. But the thing is nothing is foolproof secure. If possible do not put sensitive data on cloud.
Have you own NAS server or drive that is within your home network (not accessible to outside).

Iā€™m planning to make an NAS from a raspberry pi. I was talking about it in this thread further up

Thatā€™s literally why consumers pay so much for

I donā€™t wanna start an argument here but you remember the FaceTime bug that happened recently?

Show me an independent audit which shows Apple services are the most secure. Til then its subjective and hearsay.

Apple has been hacked too.

2 Likes

Yeah, that was kinda badā€¦

@professor Apple isnā€™t the most secure (necessarily), but they care about security, and constantly work to make their services more secure :wink: