Microsoft Outlook, Hotmail, Msn Email Accounts Hacked

It’s pretty speak, does it’s job. I mount my NAS drive share on the Pi and run seafile

It’s pretty sleak, does it’s job. I mount my NAS drive share on the Pi and run seafile

So I can run the vpn, and the NAS from the same pi?

yes, pretty much, make sure you don’t load it with too many applications

Okay cool. Don’t forget to do direct responses :grin:

Uh oh, this is pretty bad, a lot of university’s in the U.S. started using outlook for student and faculty emails.

Exactly… We don’t know the extent of this, if it has spilled over Office 365… colleges, institutes, businesses,…?

I use mainly Yahoo but have 1 hotmail account for my Facebook and Xbox and bing rewards etc. No email from Microsoft as yet.

Had the account since msn messenger way back.

1 Like

Using LINUX and Thunderbird might be better.
Gmail I use only for not important accounts.

1 Like

Do you really suppose MS will send the users any information if their account is hacked?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m glad someone, somewhere is actually spending more time than me reading all the scams that I have on my Outlook :joy:

2 Likes

I do the same. Gmail is for temporary, and junk emails.

Sooner or later they will definitely send out notification about it to look professional :smile:

Do you but additional space from iCloud for mail and storage / backup? They still give only 5GB free… They is over good thing in Gmail, have 19GB space of which I already use 15GB

A lot of space.
If I do a manual backup and store my private things
(mostly plain text, pdf and jpg) I need about 3GB.

Ouch. Glad I don’t use those products…

Yeah, I pay for the extra. I don’t like it at all though…

I got a free one from t-online
Could be hacked as well.
Nothing is secure, as all data is stored somewere in the cloud and could get “geklaut”
:joy:

thats a fact! what email account do you use for regular transactions – something from free online or have your personal server?

ahhh… i dont like to pay for the extra stuff, and never to Apple… they already squeezed a lot from me for iPhone, iPad, Macbook, ,…

1 Like