Microsoft Outlook, Hotmail, Msn Email Accounts Hacked

Well did you hear about how the person who found the bug didn’t get the kinda response that you would expect from Apple? They basically tried to hide it and it basically blew up on their faces. So I’m not saying they don’t care about privacy and security but they are a company trying to make profit so they do overlook things like others. But generally speaking Apple seems to be safer than others

1 Like

So which? :dizzy_face:

I am only asking to either say “it is my opinion” or “here’s my data sources”, not use subjective hearsay as knowledge, as then we’ll end up with a flat earth, alien abductions, and the long list of nonsense we have to fact-check back down.

I would say that Apple does make a reasonable effort to be secure, they also can afford to at the prices they charge, but to say they are secure, or more secure, is a claim which would need some independent facts. They may be, if so it would be provable objectively with facts.

When you said [quote=“Anjou1888, post:54, topic:68082”]
It’s common knowledge that
[/quote]

That is going too far. You could have said something else which would not be wrong. Or just show its a joke. But this is how false things happen, someone says a false statement and its not corrected and before we know “its common knowledge she was a witch, I heard someone who knew someone who had a friend’s aunt who saw a potato seller saying their friend’s uncle’s best friend saw the witch’s cat talking.”

I’m done arguing.

Monty python and the holy grail is a great movie though :joy: