Meet the Community: Special Thank-You and Giveaway

I have just discovered Anker and I already love the products! I also love a giveaway thanks so much for the chance for some new stuff to try out!

2 Likes

Thank you very much! I am pleased by your choice :heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

4 Likes

So excited for this giveaway. I already have so much anker gear. Canā€™t wait to get more.

2 Likes

@nigelhealy always has the technical views and specs. Like the difference between Metric and Standard bolts. Knows what you need like a helpful sales person without the attitude lol

1 Like

Iā€™m Brian from Michigan. I love entering contest and I love anger backup batteries to always have power on the go!

1 Like

I have to say that I love Anker products. Great quality and great prices. I donā€™t have a lot of time to participate on here, unfortunately.

1 Like

Thanks @mmengel770 and everyone, go Anker!!!

1 Like

Thank you @AnkerOfficial @TechnicallyWell and @ndalby for making this all possible, and @nigelhealy @joshuad11 @Daiross @Arwen @Saad @bobbleheaderman @cava3395 and everyone else who helped Anker users world wide! :+1::blush:

9 Likes

Iā€™m a programmer from Ontario, Canada. My hobbies are PC and mobile gaming.
Your PowerCores have been a major enabler to my mobile gaming!

2 Likes

Iā€™m currently a student at University of California, Irvine and the PowerCore 20000 has saved my phone from dying when I am nowhere near an outlet or when I forget to bring a charging cube when I study at the library. Your products have helped me stay on the go without being restricted to a wall outlet all the time.

1 Like

I am from Pittsburgh Pa. I enjoy flying drones, photography, fishing and BBQ smoking. I have two 10,000 ma power banks and two mini 4000 ma power bank. I use all of my power banks to keep my phone or tablets powered up when Iā€™m fishing or out taking photos. I donā€™t leave home with out at least my mini power banks. I also used my 10,000 power bank to power my tablet at my stepsonā€™s house, so he could watch Penguins playoff game while we were smoking some ribs. He was so impressed with my power bank that he ordered two for himself. Also Anker warrant is awesome, for one of my 10,000 power bank stop charging with in 18 months and was replaced with out any problem.

3 Likes

ditto. Want 2 LC40 moreā€¦ $7 lowest they been. Waiting.

Hi, Iā€™m Jason from Rochester NY. I constantly use my Anker Power Core 5000 to charge my iPhone, and of course as soon as I take it out everyone around me says ā€œcan I get a top-off?ā€!! I think itā€™s great that Anker offers this community to give tips and advise etcā€¦ I donā€™t think I can officially nominate a power user because I havenā€™t spent enough time on the forums to ā€œget to knowā€ anybody. Thanks for the chance of a prize pack, I hope I win :-))

1 Like

Jeremy - East of Seattle. Travelled to Africa with an Anker Powerbank last year. Thanks for helping me stay powered.

3 Likes

Iā€™m Chris Martinand I love technology. I work for one of the largest tech companies on the planet! I absolutely love Anker products! I have an Anker 5port USB charging hub for all my charging needs and all my lightning cords for my iPhones and iPads are Anker as well.

2 Likes

Hai My name is Ryan

Hiii Ryan

And Iā€™m from the US. Iā€™m here today to talk about a strange addiction I have. And addictionā€¦to ANKER PRODUCTS.

GASP

It all started out as a small test. just a small portable powerpack. But soon my hunger for Anker goods grew. I stalked the website, stalked amazon, stalked my neighborā€™s cat, but it was not enough. It just kept growing.
And growingā€¦
and growingā€¦

~

3 Likes

My name is Mel Durham aka Melziemae. Iā€™m from Simla, CO. Some of my favorite hobbies are listening to my MP3 player and filling it up with new songs, playing Bingo, Facebooking, and reading. I love the PowerIQ- itā€™s great for my cell phone, vape, and for my MP3 player. Iā€™d like to get a dash cam, I think theyā€™re awesome!!

2 Likes

Hello been loving your community

1 Like

Hi, Iā€™m Scott! I have been using ANKER products for years now, so you could say I am a dedicated clientele.

I use my anger products in synergy with my hobbies, such as photography and photo editing. This is because the portable chargers help me keep on the go, whilst the sturdy USB cables help me effortlessly transfer data to and from my computer and camera.

I like the community because as it states, its a community. It brings people together, all of whom have something in commonā€¦ ANKER!
The people of the community are peers, and they often influence my next ANKER purchase, and I am eternally grateful!

Thanks,

Scott :slight_smile:

4 Likes

When I got my powercore mini+ a few months ago I didnā€™t know what to expect, I never bought an Anker product before. Up to this point, Iā€™m very pleased with my purchase. Thank you guys for making my life easier. I even bought a Bluetooth speaker a few weeks ago and itā€™s so louder than the one I had before!!

2 Likes