Meet the Community: Special Thank-You and Giveaway

Anker makes great stuff. Thanks for the giveaway!

1 Like

Shoot Iā€™m supposed to be interesting here. Well Iā€™m keagan and I love the outdoors and I love camping (almost every weekend) I just got the powerhouses to save on camp fees for power. And I use it to blow up airbeds, watch movies on a led projector, keep phones up and running, keep the flashing lights going and power a mini fridge that I made out of a powder Junction and a computer water cooling system. I love anker and have always loved them o have many of there awesome things. In my car my 12v power plug is broken and I put one of the 2 solar panels in the back windows to power my dash cam and it works great.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @keagan738 I love camping as well. Great idea for the fridge , any chance you could post a picture of it?

1 Like

He has the sarcasm thoughā€¦ :joy:

Me too! I also like photography, Maybe we can hold a photo contest in the community!:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Wow, you are so kind! Would you mind to share more about your volunteer work?:grinning:

Nice to meet you EviL, I have lived in London for two years, this is a very memorable experience in my life! Itā€™s good to hear that you want to make youtube videos on our products, thanks a lot!:sunglasses:

Hi @Snoopy66, welcome to join the community! I hope there is a chance that I can go to your hometown, where must be very beautiful.:heart_eyes:

Thank you for your appreciation, we will continue to move forward! By the way, I feel it is so cool to be a motorcycle rider!

1 Like

Hi Joe, nice to meet you! Hope you will also have a great time in the community.:grin:

True, he also knows what the transformation is once level ten hit

My wife received an Anker charger for her car as a Motherā€™s Day gift from our son. She loves it, and even though itā€™s the first Anker product we own, Iā€™m sure it will not be the last!

1 Like

One of my friends suggested looking for Apple Lighting cables through Anker. I did and was hooked. The community of users is helpful, friendly, and loves technology. So glad to be a part of the Anker community !

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial will you make community events in the US in the future?

Hi @Kopra_12 , Anker have run several community giveaways / discounts recently aimed primarily at US customers so I would guess others will follow :smiley:

Please feel free to take part in this event as US residents are covered under this events terms and conditions

When USA-only ā€¦

5 Likes

Sounds like my marraige :joy: @nigelhealy

3 Likes

He works on the insideā€¦ :expressionless:

thanks Anker for creating this community and allowing us to participate. Thanks for trusting in us by providing your great products (free or high discount) and in return, us providing an honest review.

Keep up the great workā€¦as far as a nominee goes, well itā€™s hard to pick as the listed community members are all top notchā€¦I would say give them each a prize :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow @Hermes_Alvarez. You got my :ballot_box:, lol you are very kind !

1 Like