Meet the Community: Special Thank-You and Giveaway

Thank you! I try my best to help!

1 Like

@Daiross , @Arwen and @namroc22 Thanks for your comments, much appreciated :joy:

1 Like

how many family members do you buy for? Iā€™m currently buying for 10. Itā€™s not always Anker, but most commonly.

1 Like

Love the Anker Community! Itā€™s great being able to stay current with Anker products.

The PowerDrive 2 has been invaluable while carpooling, and the PowerCore 5000 and 10400 have been lifesavers at the MLB Homerun Derby last summer and at COUNTLESS trips to Disneyland

Pretty much wherever I go, Anker is keeping my powered up!

1 Like

@TechnicallyWell
is too modest, he also does video reviews, a lot which are Anker!

3 Likes

Great community helps get the best out of great kit. Thanks

1 Like

Iā€™d like to nominate Saad for the honor roll

2 Likes

Hey all, Name is Jason. Got my first Anker product at Christmas, the massive 26800 portable charger, and it turned into 5 cables, two car chargers, a wall charger and a free 3350 portable charger from Xmas giveaway. Needless to say, I have gotten rid of every other 3rd party cable and stuck with Anker. Prices are great, products better. I look forward to what the future holds, and just know you have a client for life!

2 Likes

Hi guys, I live in a small rural farming & ranching town in Blue Ridge, Texas (about an hour north of Dallas) and Iā€™ve been using Anker products for almost a year. Their products are my number one and most trusted mobile accessory company that I go to rand refer others to when it comes to reliable, fast, and safe charging for my mobile devices. I now have a large wish of products I want to get my hands for personal/work use and for writing reviews. This year I plan on sending my family members Anker products for Christmas.

Currently I use the Anker PowerLine+ Micro USB (6ft) with a Anker PowerCore 5000 when Iā€™m out doing some backwood off trail hiking to keep my phone and camera battery packs charged.

I also use the new Anker SoundBuds Slim when lifting weights, jogging or out doing stuff where I want some tunes to keep me from getting to bored.

2 Likes

Hello!! My name is Tera and I Live in Buffalo, NY. I Love the community because, We Are The City Of Good Neighbors!! Whenever we have a major snowstorm, Ice Storm or any outrageous weather, everyone joins in and helps each other out. Wether itā€™s shoveling peopleā€™s driveways and roofs, getting vehicleā€™s unstuck, going to store or pharmacy and even taking snowmobiles etc. And getting people that are stuck on thruway to safety and or bringing them food, water etc. I also run a site on Facebook that helps families in need and many people Donate clothes, toys etc. And try to help as many people as possible. Thanks for the chance! Iā€™d really love to win one of the prize packs! :blush:

3 Likes

sup guys! i usually use anker for work as well as outdoor activities. im on a motorcycle all day so i dont have the luxury of car chargers and stuff so i always have an anker set with me in my backpack.

for work , im in the field doing hooah army training so we have long days and it really helps to have gear that lasts long and stays strong.

1 Like

Thanks for the shoutout! Iā€™m buying for 8ā€¦ the Anker flashlights were a big hit last Christmas!

2 Likes

Hi my name is Sergio and I am from California and I fell in love with Anker products when Amazon messed up on my order and Anker was super nice in me the right cables for my 3ds Nintendo plug and I really love how anker samples are not junky like other samples Iā€™ve had gotten before and I think I have to nominate some one I donā€™t know I just read the words fast but if I have to nominate someone itā€™ll that girl when has a picture of her hugging a tree I think her name is @Daiross

2 Likes

Thank You sir!

2 Likes

@nigelhealy is my nominee! He is a walking encyclopedia.

1 Like

This community is amazing. I love how we can all come together with the power (literally) of Anker and talk about how much it has benefited our lives. My favorite product is my Anker SoundCore. I have yet to charge it, and it sounds AMAZING.

2 Likes

Awesome! My name is Terri from PA. Glad I found your page. Awesome giveaway and good luck to you all!!! :hugs:

3 Likes

Cool giveaway

2 Likes

Love Anker, and love the Anker community. I split my time both North and South of the USA/Canada border, and Anker has single handedly replaced my old travel kit! TBH I canā€™t imagine how I got along before I joined the Anker Legion of Power (lol)

3 Likes

Nyc here, love anker products. Got a few QC batteries, cables, QC charging block and speakers. Great way to be out in the park, and chilling with friends.

2 Likes