Meet the Community: Special Thank-You and Giveaway

I think we should also thank Anker to bring the quality products but not expensive to us consumers!

1 Like

Iā€™ve bought my first anker product a couple of weeks ago - a power bank 10000mah for our family holiday. I decided on this over the cheap Chinese rubbish on the feedback and community reviews, and the seemingly incredible customer support which I hope I will never have to use. Very happy so far!

1 Like

Itā€™s nice to have Anker this company brings us good products as well as good customer support!

1 Like

Thank you very much for this Anker :slight_smile: Itā€™s made my day of patching and checking servers much more enjoyable!

Iā€™d like to nominate @ndalby for a pack. He may be a mod, but he is also one of the most active, helpful and friendly people on here :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I would also like to give a shout out to @ndalby because they have been a very active and helpful moderator every time Iā€™m log on and check for news on this forum. Thanks to all the moderators for helping use with our questions

Thanks! Good luck to all participants

2 Likes

Thanks Anker for the effort to bring customers together and make comments and just talkā€¦

Hello to all new members and ā€œoldā€ ones. Anker is making great products and I am happy to use them.

My only comments is on the Anker policies to northern border of US aka Canada. There is a lack of promotion and product update there. I know the market and population is small but hey it is so close to US. Please make US and Canada promotion together.

Cheers.

1 Like

Personally I have not had a bad experience with anker products ā€¦ I could not make a false comment. But I would like to tell you that my brother, although he acquired a failed portable charger, the claim is made ā€¦ immediately and without any problems, he has received a replacement. As far as I can only say that it is a serious and responsible company.

1 Like

Thank you so much ! :heart_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

When I need a reliable charger or USB device I chose Anker. Friendly company and reliable products. Prefect.

1 Like

It is a great honor and privilege to be mentioned, since I knew their products (being the first of them the Astro portable charger) I have convinced myself of the excellent quality with which they are developed. I made known the Anker brand to all my social environment and they Have been satisfied and happy. I can only say I am happy to be a part of (because I feel part of) this great brand and the team that conforms it.
I would like to mention @ndalby from whom I have always read his comments and I see him as an active member giving good contributions to the community.
My hobbies are technology, I enjoy spending time knowing the technological world and secondly, I practice swimming, I enjoy swimming all year ā€¦ :smile: all my products anker I use them in the development of my daily life ā€¦ In my travels, Anker is never missing ā€¦
there is one special thing that I would like to ask the creators of Anker ā€¦ and I hope to be heard at last ā€¦ please! Manufacture waterproof submersible headphones, which you could use during a swimming practice without being ruined by getting wet when submerged ā€¦ please !!

5 Likes

Mmm so I have a chance of 1:25602 or more it is equal to 0.00390594484 % if all members take part to the giveaway. So good luck!!

To me: Iā€™am a German thatā€™s why my English is so awful. My main activity is to learn for school. In my free time I think about: How I can manage my money so I can buy me more TECH stuff.
My favourite product from you are the Anker SoundBuds Sport IE 20.

1 Like

The anker community has been quite friendly ever since I started browsing it. I began going through the forums in February of 2017, but just recently made an account so I could be more involved with the community. I love the friendliness and support the community shows to one another!
EDIT fixed typo! Thanks Nigel :joy:

1 Like

Iā€™ll try to be less angry. Sorry :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I always love Anker products, I have many lightning cables, two Bluetooth speakers, two power banks and two USB chargers! I love them! Great products and great company.

1 Like

Hi, my name is Sam, Iā€™m an electronic engineering student. If you find a power cable in my house it is Anker. I have saved many a friend because I always carry my Anker portable charger as well as a Type C, micro usb and lightning cable for any charging emergency. Iā€™m 21 years old and from the UK.

2 Likes

I love anker products. so reliable and seem to be everlasting!

1 Like

Great community I hail from Ohio and I love all things tech!

1 Like

Did have a question Sirs. How does one use the welcome rewards/codes on your website after signing up for an account?

1 Like

I nominate Arwen great job for all your hard work :smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @mmengel770! :blush: Iā€™m basically just a satisfied Anker customer like many of you. I first discovered Anker when I was a top 1000 reviewer on Amazon and I became very familiar with Ankerā€™s whole product line. I use Ankerā€™s power banks and speakers frequently while Iā€™m out hiking, camping or just hanging out and have been very happy with their durability and reliability.

Iā€™ve purchased so many Anker products for family and friends that they pretty much know to expect something with the Anker logo on it for their birthday. :grin: I guess my familiarity with Ankerā€™s products helped land me a spot as one of the moderators. @ndalby and I are in different time zones which helps us keep an eye out for spam posts on the forums at all times with the Anker folks.
Itā€™s great being a part of the awesome community here on Ankerā€™s forumsā€¦ Iā€™m constantly impressed by the knowledge and kindness that is shared here!

4 Likes