Marvel vs DC

And they finally gonna give us a Matrix reference!

Off topic…

Did you keep the screen protector on or remove it from the S10¿

I left mine on. I was gonna remove it decided to keep it for the time being :thumbsup:

Wait, so it had to have enough “violence” for you to like it? :rofl:

watched endgame yesterday and it was a great film with a great ending; however, theres sad part in the end which i dont want to spoil. :wink:

2 Likes

I’m so excited for it! Seeing it on Sunday.

I’m more of a Marvel fan over DC and have always been. That being said, I still appreciate DC films. I LOVED Wonder Woman, Aquaman, and Shazam. Plus, you can’t forget the classic Batman movies with Michael Keaton as Batman.

4 Likes

Dude, I just saw it this morning and me been a DC guy I got to say this is the best movie that I have ever seen. Tears came out twice during the movie and there is one moment that my wife almost told me to calm down when it happen :grinning:

1 Like

I’ll try to go this Sunday to watch it

1 Like

Was Shazam really good? I’ve debated going to see it

2 Likes

It’s not your big production, but its a great story. The actors do a great job and the story is extremely similar to the comic book reboot. I strongly recommended. Make sure don’t set your expectations at Endgame level of course. But its a good solid 4.0/5 maybe 4.5/5.

Even I know those old Batman movies.
The first ones are always the best. :wink:
Nicholson and Keaton, fantastic.

3 Likes

4 Likes

I think so. Like @tugar32 said, don’t set your exceptions on Endgame level.

We’ve adopted all 4 of our kids out of the foster system and foster children play a BIG role in this movie. It was awesome to be able to take our kids to a movie they can kind of relate to.

The foster aspect aside, the movie was just done really well. There was a lot of well placed comedic moments, the story was great, the acting was really good, the CGI wasn’t obvious. I think it may be one of my favorite DC movies. Definitely worth the watch.

3 Likes

Marvel all the way no doubt about it!!!

Haven’t seen it yet but it’s on my list of films to see

1 Like

Watched Endgame today, best Marvel movie to date, glad I had re-watched the previous movies.

3 Likes

I watched it yesterday was so happy

2 Likes

Marvel movie stories has gone really boring lately. I loved the first 3 Ironman movies but now its all about CG effects. Same with Spiderman movies…

Marvel has just announced 8 new movies coming up as part of Phase 4, these are expected to have new characters… There is much more excitement about what the new changes will look like…

1 Like

8 More? Looking forward to more superhero movies :sunglasses: