Marvel vs DC

I knew that much, I just couldn’t tell you who was who from which brand.

1 Like

As long as the plot of the film is good and it is at least rated ages 12 or above, I’m fine with either side :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m a huge fan of both. Film wise I think Marvel have had better content than DC in the last few years.

1 more sleep til I get to see Endgame :slight_smile::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

I’m a Marvel fan, movie-wise. I don’t think there’s a lot of DC movies fans out there.

Marvel fan all the way!! Iron Man will always be my favorite!

1 Like

I’d rather wait until John wick 3 comes out.

3 Likes

Less than 6 hours to wait for me :raised_hands:t2::scream:

And @MacBlank I can’t wait for that either :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Sitting in the cinema now waiting for it to start.

Back on in about 4 hrs lol

3 Likes

Enjoy!!! No spoiling too much

2 Likes

Was pretty good - but if I’m being honest I don’t think it lived up to my expectation.

Don’t know it’s thats cus my expectations were too high or not lol

Maybe when others have seen it - they can share their opinions

2 Likes

Now we are talking! The John Wick movies are action-packed ass-kicking masterpieces. Those are definitely 2 of my favorites movies. Keanu Reeves is just great!

1 Like

John Wick was great, the second one a little to much. Let’s hope the 3rd one is way better.

Dude, have you seen Shazam!? Is really good, its not your typical super high production but its a good adaptation of the comic. For me it was a solid 4.5/5.

1 Like

Lol I actually liked the 2nd movie even more. But yea I’m excited to watch the 3rd

1 Like

Well the whole puppy thing was really sad, I mean if i was the judge in his trial I would let him go with a warning :joy:

Have you seen this? This is too funny!!

2 Likes

The first one I had not the second one :joy: its funny

1 Like

Love when the dog says ‘kill them, kill them all’ and he just starts shooting haha

1 Like

Hard not to love that movie.

And they finally gonna give us a Matrix reference!

1 Like