Marvel vs DC

Today I went to see Captain Marvel in the movies theaters and was wondering if the community on here was more marvel fans or DC fans or just both indifferent loving super hero people. Personally I’m more marvel ever since I was little but I will watch a good DC movie every now and then like Aquaman and Wonder Woman were amazing as well. So what are your thoughts? Marvel? Or DC?
If you’re marvel what are your thoughts on Endgame coming out

2 Likes

I am a Marvel Fan :slight_smile: been watching Avengers movies and others, getting geared up for the Endgame :thumbsup:

1 Like

I know marbles when I was a kid! :joy:

I’m a marvel fan though I’ve seen Batman movies as well. I’m not too much into some marvel movies though. Still have to watch Captain Marvel so please no spoilers here :joy:

1 Like

Marvel all the way…

1 Like

Don’t worry I won’t spoil anything but it was a pretty good movie she should be an important character in end game

Yea looking at the trailer from Captain Marvel alone, I think she will be one of the stronger characters unlike Captain America who only has that shield :joy:

I’m a Marvel fan. I prefer Deadpool and Wolverine movies. But I also like and can’t wait to see the new Avenger Movie.

But I do like a few DC super heroes and am currently watching the DC TV series. I’m nut much of Superman fan (I will watch the movies) I’m more of a Batman fan.

2 Likes

The teasers coming out so far are tip of iceberg, there are lots of stuff in the actual movie, keeping myself off the web, which seem to be having more and more spoilers

I don’t watch marvel or DC movies… I’m probably just weird though :joy:

nothing to feel weird about :slight_smile: i started watching these after my office colleagues spoke of them, need some inspiration to start… hope this inspires you to start watching Marvel or DC

1 Like

i’m a marvel fan and i can’t wait to watch endgame!

1 Like

Couldn’t tell you the difference of who was what?

Aren’t they all just avengers anyways? Does being a DC give them power to finally kill thanos? (Is that a thing???)

I’m with you tbh the :joy:. I don’t reallt know anything :joy::joy::joy:

Both are comic book companies. Marvel is one batch of hero’s and dc is another batch.

Marvel group of heroes is set to grow with Disney’s acquisition of Fox characters for X-Men and more… and then there was a Universal’s Dark Universe? … which completely when Dark after the Mummy Reboot

Marvel Characters: https://www.marvel.com/explore

DC Characters: https://www.dccomics.com/characters

2 Likes

I used to be a huge DC fan but they really ruined it with Batman vs. Superman and Suicide Squad.

DC all the way, but I have say Marvel did a great job with their MCU. Most of the Marvel characters are a copy of DC character(the most popular)I believe that the only character from DC that it’s a copy from Marvel is Aquaman-Namor. When it comes to animation DC is way superior but for some reason WB was not patient enough or Zack Snyder was to greedy trying to do so much in so little time.

1 Like

I gotta say Marvel. I love the X-Men and Wolverine movies :+1: and Deadpool too

1 Like

I love them both, as each has their own quirks.

1 Like