Lighten Up Your Lockdown with eufy

1200X500

Hey, eufy fans!

We hope you all are staying safe out there during these difficult times.

What are some of the ways you’ve been keeping yourselves busy during the lockdown?

Are you building elaborate forts in your living room? Cooking up culinary masterpieces? Alphabetically rearranging your old DVD collections?

Whatever you’ve been up to, you’ve probably noticed that your household chores are piling up faster than ever. This is where we can help! Pick up one of our best-selling RoboVacs and get back to watching Tiger King on Netflix in no time!

You may also be looking for a little added security now that all your loved ones are at home. If so then you’re in luck. We’ve got great deals on our award-winning security systems too.

Finally, we’ve created some “Lockdown Essential Bundles” that will provide you with home security and convenient cleaning. Save over £250 and make life easier as you stay at home.

Check out all of our latest deals by clicking the link below and lighten up your lockdown:

Link

Let us know in the comments below what you’ve been doing to pass the time.

Best regards,

eufy team

4 Likes

Great deal?!!?

I’m not lockedown (definitely not a word), so I don’t need a “lockdown bundle” :laughing:

Ja, ja!
Advertising without ever been checked.
Same in journalism.! :rofl:

UK offers!

I see your photo being used fir marketing by eufy :+1:

4 Likes

1 Like

Lots of Netflix Hulu and Disney+