Lockdown Care Package | Ready for an Unboxing?

UPDATE: Unbox Therapy has unveiled the #LockdownBox in a new video:

Check out the discounts HERE.

UPDATE: The #LockdownBox will be revealed on Friday, May 8, 2020, at 8:00 PM EDT.

Anker recently posted this on its Facebook page with the caption, “Ready for an unboxing?”

95349230_240376137186102_4575490709821325312_n

Likely an emergency power supply, so possibly an upcoming giveaway with essential accessories from both Anker and Soundcore or a new release.

Do not hold your breath, though. Considering Anker’s track record, I would not be too surprised if this was just a reintroduction of PowerHouse 100, which was announced last October and has already been delayed multiple times.

Maybe it is actually something truly new… like the 100W portable charger @professor just predicted.

#LockdownBox

3 Likes

Lockdown is opposite of portable power as stuck feet from a wall socket.

I’d be thinking it’s just a bundle. Perhaps a larger Powercore plus a double port wall charger or one of their Powerstrip. Lockdown is a wired at home need not a portable need. So things like ANC buds, Powerstrips, Qi, speaker phones, cables, projector.

It says Anker, not Eufy so probably not a Eufy bundle.

Besides, I knew lockdown was coming, thought of weeks stuck at home way back and all I could think of was security and projectors.

Now I’m thinking lockdown relaxes and all that changes is less public transportation and more cycling and driving, more queues. That implies Powercore but also more IP waterproof.

If you wanted to make the most profitable for innovation today, I’d be thinking a facemask with integrated Bluetooth because millions will be needing to hold phone conversations with their mouth behind a mask. Muffled. Solve that. Go on the future is not a surprise if you just think.

1 Like

Please be wrong, please be wrong.

This is something for Soundcore, some care package event mostly for Lockdown related to COVID-19 for users… well disguised event :crossed_fingers:( wild wild guess… Does not hurt to guess)

2 Likes

Lockdown = more stay at home and more work from home. So more sound, wired power, projector. I don’t imagine anyone in lockdown today thinking the problem they need to solve is portable power.

Lockdown easing is more solving masks impact audio quality so what Soundcore buds work best under a mask. What millions will come to realise is they are going to work in offices for months under a mask, 10ft from others and shouting “what did you say?” So basically invent:

2 Likes

If there is one, I hope they consider opening it to all territories…after all lock-down / Covid-19 is impacting everyone, not solely the US (which we know has the biggest track record for bundle giveaways).

2 Likes

I would like to point out that the soundcore account posted this on their account, so it’s likely not just anker products.

1 Like

It may be a combination of Anker, eufy & Soundcore items included. I doubt projectors are included :thinking:

2 Likes

So it’s a Powerconf plus other items.

So Powerconf and Powerstrip + … a cable or two.

Nice try, but powerconf is an anker product, not soundcore :laughing:

1 Like

Soundcore talks about it like it’s their product.

PowerConf should ideally be on both Anker and Soundcore… but did hear back from Loz that it was a decision made by Anker and Soundcore to keep it exclusively on Anker…

PowerConf could have been treated similar to Wakey , it is shown on Soundcore and Anker

1 Like

I don’t think it really matters.

Being shown on Soundcore.com would have added additional avenue / selling point for PowerConf, now that Soundcore Main site has the Work at Home / work from Home section… more business, more sales!

with Sound / Audio being at the core, lot of users would go to Soundcore (newer users) than Anker

1 Like

Maybe, but I think PowerConf is targeted more at businesses with several people on a conference call in one room.

1 Like

Probably like what other orders have said something with helping hospital workers out or a new product announcement. Either or will be a good thing or a nice surprise

1 Like

When can we expect to find out?

1 Like

I hope there are some snacks in this box, too! And maybe a beverage or two?

1 Like

Friday.

Haha, yes! :laughing:

2 Likes

UPDATE

The #LockdownBox will be reveled on Friday, May 8, 2020, at 8:00 PM EDT.

3 Likes