Life Dot 2 NC Now Available

Life Dot 2 NC that @Unnamed showed on the Soundcore app are now available on Fred Meyer and Walmart. They don’t have great details on ANC on the site but a feature list is at the bottom of the thread :point_down:

(Photo by @Unnamed on this thread)

The Life Dot 2 NC are available for sale at $69.99 but originally priced at $79.99 according to the Fred Meyer and $79.99 in Walmart (apparently available at Walmart near me so might go check it out)

Features:

• Transparency: Let in ambient sound for easy conversations or extra safety.
  • Soundcore app: Take control of the sound profile and more via the app available from the App Store and Google Play.
  • Mono Listening: Use either earbud to listen independently in mono mode.
  • IPX5 Resistance: Protection from sweat and rain means worry-free listening in any place.
  • Fast Charging: A 10 minute charge provides 1.5 hours of listening
  • Hear Nothing But Everything: Get optimized noise canceling in any scenario thanks to Multimode Hybrid ANC. On the go, on your commute, or indoors, the only thing you’ll hear is music.
  • Thumping Sound: An oversized 11mm bio-composite driver generates ear bouncing beats and bass.
  • Super Clear Calls: 4 beam-forming microphones isolate vocals from background noise so your voice is delivered with superb clarity.
6 Likes

Nice … Wonder how the NC works on it …

3 Likes

Yea definitely something to look out for

2 Likes

Good job @Shivam_Shah for keeping us updated

3 Likes

Thanks dude. I was just bored and searched Life Dot 2 NC to see if there’s any new update :joy:

4 Likes

NC is noise cancellation I am assuming

2 Likes

Yep you’re correct

2 Likes

Does the NC stand for noise canceling

2 Likes

More information and photos are available thanks to Walmart. I’m not 100% sure if Fred Meyer is legit but it could be that they just copied all the specs from normal Life Dot 2 and put it up for Life Dot 2 NC
@Duane_Lester @ikari04warrior @Mike246810 @Corwin_Davis_Khoe

3 Likes

Can you post a link?

1 Like

Never mind it’s at the top

2 Likes

Looks like a nice pair of earbuds

4 Likes

Yea let’s hope so

3 Likes

I’m not claiming to be an expert in NC but looking at the Q30 reviews seems there’s self noise cancelling Vs external noise cancelling.

I’m learning this. I have the Bose and Sony with what we mean by NC and the Q30 are worse NC, when I look at reviews the improvement Q30 has over Q30 is self NC.

2 Likes

The sound quality on this is amazing

2 Likes

Were you able to test against other Soundcore products?

1 Like

Nice to see this finally listed somewhere creditable like Walmart. They look like they are more suited for calls.

4 Likes

Here is a review of them by El Jefe, if anybody is interested.

2 Likes

When they will be made available on Amazon USA and Soundcore page please anyone throw some light on it

1 Like

Only Soundcore team can answer that :joy:. They have a record of not updating their website properly and time-to-time. This product might not be available on Amazon either for reasons that I don’t understand (just speculating)

1 Like