Life Dot 2 NC Now Available

The sound on these are awesome. Almost on the same level as the liberty 2 Pro’s and slightly better than the original Life Dot 2’s, but the app is what separates them for the most part. The fit right out of the box is perfect for me. My only issue right now is having the buds turn off. My Life Dot 2’s turn off when placed in their case and closed, but the NC’s do not for some reason. I wonder if it’s just me that’s having this issue. Hopefully mine aren’t defected

2 Likes

You should ask service about it. It’s a new product and not a lot of people have it so best ask them about the issue

1 Like

Does anyone have any idea when these will be available on Amazon UK? No update to the UK soundcore App as above (sadly) ANC and Pass-through mode is a game changer for the would be Anker product purchaser!

1 Like

No idea, seems like it’s only available at Walmart

2 Likes

If they aren’t available in UK Soundcore app, then they aren’t released in UK yet. You can hop on over to soundcore community and ask on my thread there (same title). Or I can ask someone from Soundcore team in that thread though I’m not sure if they’ll really give an answer tbh

1 Like