Level Up Party!

They might not remember WHO their is “daddy” is,
because he has disappeared in the basement and is collecting points down there now for weeks! :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Family doesn’t matter when it comes to leveling up! :joy:jk

3 Likes

Yes : Neglected children and wife, but a higher level! :grin:

5 Likes

I think my long term goal is to stay in the community and become a known and well liked member. I’d love to reach VIP level (21) or at least Executive level (19-20). Yes, I’m aware that’s gonna take a long time, but I’m more than willing to put up the time and work to reach those levels. It’s gonna be a long ride but who knows, maybe I get to make some good friends along the way :+1::sunglasses:

4 Likes

:grin:

1 Like

Wouldn’t we all? :joy:

1 Like

I don’t think so. I think some users are here just to win a free item

5 Likes

That’s a shame… that’s why I think anker should have contests that you have to be level 5-7 or above, or something like that.

So you actually have to be a part of the community to enter.

Just like the T-shirts

2 Likes

Do you have any contest in mind?

3 Likes

Nah, just drawings like they currently do, but only for community members 5 and above (or something like that).

2 Likes

That’s not a bad idea. Glad that wasn’t the case when I first joined :joy:

3 Likes

Nice goals @ikari04warrior
All of us at some point were running behind the points. Then realize something like work-life balance and allocate some time to the community when your family doesn’t need your help

3 Likes

Thanks man. The more you ignore the points but stay active, the faster they accumulate

3 Likes

Made it just a day later than I was aiming! Extra Powerbucks :money_mouth:

7 Likes

Congrats on leveling up man! Enjoy the new powerbucks!

3 Likes

I feel like I’ve been on level eight for years now

2 Likes

Congrats on the level up @Shivam_Shah :clap:

3 Likes

Congrats @Shivam_Shah :confetti_ball::champagne::clap:

2 Likes

Nice one :point_up:t2:

1 Like

Congratulations @Shivam_Shah ! Don’t go throwing out all them powerbucks… I know that Fusion on the powerdraw looks great but it has my name all over it!

3 Likes