Congrats @ikari04warrior :+1:

3 Likes

@ikari04warrior congrats :clap: you are on a roll

1 Like

Wow so many people are leveling up so fast great job everyone

1 Like

:joy: just leveled up to 1 :smirk:

3 Likes

@Anjou1888 we used to be neck to neck but now I bet you are way ahead of me :+1: itā€™s all good, Iā€™ll say catch up to you :smiling_imp:

@dicejedi lol Iā€™m taking it despacito too man lol

@k_pug2003 I noticed just to reach level 9 I gotta get 6000 more points. Im gonna be sitting on level 8 for a while

@Shivam_Shah we will see you on level 6 real soon

@MSTR thanks man :+1:

@kumar.sachin I appreciate it :sunglasses: I have a feeling Iā€™ll be on level 8 for a while, 6000 more points seems like a lot!

4 Likes

Good job! Stay active and you will continue to level up!

1 Like

Yeah, we have to double our points to reach level 9 :joy:. My goal is to reach level 9 by the end of the year :wink:

1 Like

I know your capabilities @Anjou1888, you will be sooner at level 9 than the year end :sunglasses:

1 Like

Maybeā€¦ Iā€™ve got my first 6000 points in 3 monthsā€¦ I guess I might make the next in three more months :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

See, thatā€™s the spirit :grin:

2 Likes

I will surely be 6 within a couple days. Aiming for 6 by the 1st

3 Likes

all the best

2 Likes

Congrats @Anjou1888

2 Likes

Those are good goals :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Well now that I look at my points, donā€™t think Iā€™ll make it :joy:

1 Like

Lol time to creat some threads lol jk

1 Like

You can make it. Just donā€™t go to work and school in a few days. I got to level 5 in a few days. I donā€™t remember how my kid looks now but I got level 5 :joy:

5 Likes

Whatā€™s your goal?

1 Like

:joy: Thankfully I have spring break in college so Iā€™m off all week. I know I can get to level 6 by the end of the week (without a doubt) but Iā€™m not sure if I can do it before 1st.

2 Likes

If I find something worthy, I definitely will. Donā€™t wanna spam those useless threads :joy:

4 Likes