Level Up Party!

Good for you, I am not in the run as it is not listed for Canada~!
btw @dicejedi, Johnny, you will reach level 8 very soon… Good luck buddy !

2 Likes

“Johnny be good”

2 Likes

This has been my progress over the last 2+ years. I’m not too obsessed with levels and participate moderately whenever I can. 2017/2018 was pretty stressful on personal front so I do see that in the data. Data is beautiful :grin:

Joined Oct 12, 2016
Level 1 - Nov 03, '16 (+22 days)
Level 2 - Nov 06, '16 (+3 days)
Level 3 - Jan 01, '17 (+56 days)
Level 4 - Sep 06, '17 (+248 days)
Level 5 - Dec 25, '17 (+110 days)
Level 6 - Feb 09, '18 (+46 days)
Level 7 - May 22, '18 (+102 days)
Level 8 - Aug 13, '18 (+83 days)
Level 9 - Feb 28, '19 (+199 days)
Level 10 - May 16, '19 (+77 days)

5 Likes

Thats awesome, let the data talk, yeah I like the data man.

2 Likes

That’s cool data :sunglasses::+1:t2:

1 Like

If I ever have enough time I’ll create some data like that :grin:

1 Like

Congrats! Don’t spend all them powerbucks in one place :joy: (like i did :unamused::sweat_smile:)

2 Likes

I’m close to level 8 now took me quite a while.

1 Like

I won’t be getting the fusion. Gonna save these PowerBucks up

2 Likes

Lol I’m saving up now. It does feel a lot because I was at 3 digits but nothing compared to you all here

1 Like

Saving for the anker auction house?

I am about to have all of mine taken though :unamused:. It was my choice :grin::wink:

2 Likes

Maybe. Really depends on what pops up in Power draw and auction. I have good self control so I know I get those up in high 4 digits without a problem

2 Likes

I wasn’t planning to spend my bucks, but when the soundcore liberty air showed up I decided to spend the bucks since I was about to buy them anyway

2 Likes

That makes sense but I don’t need anything yet so I’m good for some time. As long as my Soundbuds Slim are running well, I’m good

2 Likes

I’m holding on mine too since nothing has caught my eye yet

2 Likes

Throw back to the early levels when it took three days to level up

2 Likes

So far my luck has been horrid with the powerdraws! I really want the fusion that is in the powerdraw but don’t want to break the bank! So I’m still thinking about it… To have 2000+ powerbucks ready for an auction would be perfect!

1 Like

Thanks @Ice1 ! I am just a couple of points from crossing over to level 8… should make it today if I don’t reach the daily limits!

2 Likes

Ayyy level 8 now!

4 Likes

Congratulations @MSTR :ok_hand:

2 Likes