Level Up Party!

Finally, grats Oggy

3 Likes

Congrats @Oggyboy …the bucks will come in handy :wink:

3 Likes

Congrats @Oggyboy :clap:

3 Likes

Congratulations @Oggyboy ! Nice! Level 11! I’ve been logging in everyday and trying to get that rank but it isn’t easy. Some days you reach the cap but still have soooo many other things to post.

1 Like

Congrats @Oggyboy

1 Like

Congrats @Oggyboy
11 is nice, 7 is boring already, at least few more weeks for me to get the next bump :rolling_eyes:

1 Like

It start to take time when you get up the table. Hang in there :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Thanks @dicejedi

Better not to think about it.
Just post away, like what you like and enjoy and you’ll get the likes back too. Always an added extra if you create a thread that gets pinned but better to just be you.

4 Likes

Cheers buddy.

So the Mancs are coming to Cardiff. Might book the day off :joy:

2 Likes

Congrats @Oggyboy

2 Likes

Congratulations @Oggyboy

2 Likes

Congrats on reaching new levels guys @Noel_Taylor and @Oggyboy

3 Likes

@ikari04warrior How did you pass me already? I thought you and I were neck in neck on the rank! Dam guess I better catch up!

3 Likes

Congratulations @ikari04warrior, you are a silent killer :grin:
Good luck @dicejedi, take it easy, I lost counting the points and just making a habit of spending an hour or so, randomly in the community when I can.

2 Likes

@dicejedi lol I just leveled up last night. How many points do you need? We can’t be too far away from each other

@Ice1 I’ve been slowly creeping up on the higher level guys :+1:

2 Likes

Congrats @ikari04warrior and @Oggyboy

@ikari04warrior now I have to work harder to get ahead of you again :joy:

3 Likes

Congrats @ikari04warrior ! I am tailing you by about 500 - 600 points. Maybe in another week. @Ice1 I am taking it very suavecito (easy) but what frustrates me is that there is a daily cap on points. I’m cool with it, just wait until next day to post some more.

3 Likes

points, point, poin, poi, po, p…

5 Likes

All these people catching up on me - I’m obviously on the wrong points train :woozy_face:

Don’t forget to say hi when you pass me :tongue:

5 Likes

Congratulations @Oggyboy and @ikari04warrior! I’m creeping up on level 6 here :joy:. Just 500 more points

5 Likes