Land a Lucky Number | Are You Fated to Win a Chinese New Year Prize?

Congrats to all. Especially those that stalked the thread, making sure to hitting all the 6 and 8s :wink: haha. A big round of applause to the winners.

2 Likes

Congrats to all the winners

1 Like

Congrats @elmo41683 , @nbtaylor , @Jesse_Hernandez1 and @George283

Looking forward to seeing what you all win, already slightly jealous :grimacing:

(I wonder if the “mystery” prize is due to the butt hurt people from previous competition :thinking::crazy_face: lol )

9 Likes

Maybe the mystery thing is a bag with different products?

2 Likes

If the prize isn’t a brand new car or a million dollars I’ll be very disappointed :wink:

I had other better gifs but they were too large😢

4 Likes

It would take a miracle for me to win.

I don’t mean on power draw, cos I followed n paid the 10 entries.

Nothing else I seem to do works, but then that’s my life in real land too.

@amangons Stay positive and good things will come. I will be rooting for you in future giveaways / competitions and in life. Keep your head up.
At least everyone is jealous of your mustache. :grinning:

3 Likes

You’ll all have to be sure to let us know what you get when it arrives, as I know you will!

3 Likes

I do wish it were real, it’s a hum dinger! Sadly it’s just an effect, same with the eyebrows lol

2 Likes

Indeed we will let you all know what we get. I filled out the form earlier and it had no clues on it as to what we get so it will be truly a surprise, I’m antsy when it comes to surprises so I can’t wait

4 Likes

Do keep us posted what the prizes are :wink:

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Land a Lucky Number | Are You Fated to Win a Chinese New Year Prize?:

1 Like

congrats to all the winners

2 Likes

My wife said I’m very impatient, I rush to the mailbox like a kid in a candy store looking to see if I got anything new. I think I’m more so curious than anything as to what we will get.

5 Likes

I initially thought it may have been a “lucky” 6ft cable but I think it may be something a bit better with 2 “lucky” numbers like a powercore 26800 :thinking:

Keep checking and keep us posted :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Happy 元宵节!@ankerofficial

Your late, or early for next new year! lol

Congrats winners :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I received my prize today it ended up being a red PowerCore fusion 5000mah for those of you who were curious.

5 Likes