Land a Lucky Number | Are You Fated to Win a Chinese New Year Prize?

Congrats to the winners! :tada:

7 Likes

Congrats to the winners @elmo41683 @nbtaylor @Jesse_Hernandez1 & @George283 :clap:

6 Likes

@AnkerOfficial hope you had a great new year and got loads of hongbao :smiley:

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners :v:t3:

2 Likes

Well done to the winners. Particularly glad @Jesse_Hernandez1got one and the stealth stalking mission performed was phenomenal :joy:

2 Likes

Well done to the winners. Particularly glad @Jesse_Hernandez1 got one and the stealth stalking mission performed was phenomenal :joy:

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners!

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners :wind_chime:

1 Like

At #6: @elmo41683
At #168: @nbtaylor
At #388: @Jesse_Hernandez1
At #666: @George283

Thanks @AnkerOfficial and congrats to the other winners

5 Likes

A loser again… Typical.

Ya lucky buggers

2 Likes

There are no losers in here. Only winners :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Thanks @AnkerOfficial I can’t believe I won! Congrats to all the other winners and happy Chinese New Year to everybody!!

5 Likes

Congrats to the winners! :smile:

2 Likes

I can’t believe I won! Thank you everyone for your kind words and also being gracious in your loss. @Oggyboy you were a particularly hard adversary but in the end It was 10% skill and 90% luck. I would also like to congratulate the other winners and can’t wait for the prize to be revealed

4 Likes

I have no doubt that with your dedication that you will win something soon.

2 Likes

Yes, congrats all you lucky people, you! This was a fun contest, Anker! Thanks for the chance and the good time! Welcome back! :smile:

2 Likes

Lol it’s funny that we had the exact same response.

1 Like

@elmo41683 congratulations and let us know what u get! :wink:

1 Like

#Happy Chinese New Year# #新年快乐#

I had a great time playing and I’m very happy right now. I thought anker would have told us what the prize is by now it must be something special. Thank you @AnkerOfficial and every one that played this week.

4 Likes