Land a Lucky Number | Are You Fated to Win a Chinese New Year Prize?

Can’t wait to get my prize, hopefully it’s here by the weekend. I wonder if I’ll get the same :slight_smile:

I assume we all got the same thing but we’ll see.

Nice, although I’m not so sure we all got the same thing. I received an email earlier saying X item has been shipped. Not gonna say til I get it

I wonder why you received an email saying yours was shipped and I didn’t.:thinking:

I usually never get a shipment email so I’m not even sure, unless their sending me something out of nowhere and want me to test it. I dunno

1 Like

@elmo41683 Keeping an air of mystery around it to but up suspense and anticipation :tongue:

Tell us @elmo41683 :stuck_out_tongue:

I culdnt even tell you what it is as I deleted all my emails that were read

:wink: we will wait with you then :thumbsup:

Nice maybe the other products are these which we saw last week as a power draw

@AnkerOfficial was all the prizes the same? @Jesse_Hernandez1 said they got a powercore fusion 5000, so just curious if it was all the same or different

I would have thought the prizes would be different, otherwise if not, only US members had a chance of winning as the Fusion is only available/suited to US sockets…

2 Likes

Post 776! How is it that you gotten your prizes before the valentine day contest ?!!!

#777 do I get anything for being 777#

No. The 4 numbers selected contained a 6 or 8 or both :thumbsup:

Is it not a little bit cynical that 666 is very good in China where it is in other parts of the world the number of the devil.

Just received my prize in the mail today and it was also a red Powercore Fusion, thanks @AnkerOfficial!:grin: This is such perfect timing because we just lost power from the storm in CT but my phone is charged enough to make this post haha

1 Like

What part of CT are you in?
I’m jealous y’all got yours already, still waiting for mine

Burlington, just 30 min from Hartford. Are you from CT as well?

I’m from Bridgeport, but I live in Vermont now