#JustLikeNew: Put Pre-Owned to the Test!

I’ve been really happy with every Anker product I own! #JustLikeNew

1 Like

Im excited about certified refurb items being offered by anker. If properly done, in most cases you end up with an “as good or better than” product. A refurb often has the inherent flaw resolved with minimal reduction in product life expectancy.
Only flaw is that the first time pulling the trigger to buy one can be risky, so winning one would be a great way to see how well a refurb is done (would love to see how clear the soundcore is after whatever happened to one). Really a win-win here, great job Anker!

1 Like

#justlikenew this is a good idea

1 Like

Nothing wrong with refurbished items as long as they work well and are in grade A cosmetically :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d love to put a powercore to the test #JustLikeNew

1 Like

#JustLikeNew

1 Like

I’d very much like to partake in the reviewing process!

1 Like

I’ve always bought Anker since I tried the soundcore and power cables. Hard to beat #JustLikeNew

1 Like

#JustLikeNew let’s do this!!!

1 Like

Shared on twitter! #JustLikeNew, looking forward to hopefully trying the SoundCore or PowerCore

I would like to test a #JustLikeNew product

1 Like

I love the Anker PowerCore products and would love the chance to put a SoundCore product to the test.

I’d be more than happy as I stream music from my phone often, pretty much daily, and think I’d be fair.

#JustLikeNew

1 Like

I would love to try pre-owned products from you guys, because I already know your guys new products work so well.

1 Like

I’m actually hesitant about the program because the biggest concern with batteries is degredation/ gradual reduction in the amount of charge it holds. While it looks like a great program, I’d love Anker clarifying whether they test for this before certifying a unit under the pre-owned sale item. Helping me and others understand this would help us geeks who already endorse Anker extend our confidence in recommending Anker pre-owned within our social circles.

1 Like

I’m certain that Anker tests each product extensively before selling the pre-owned item.

#PreOwnedAnker :crown::heart: The best tech in world!

1 Like

I think this is a brilliant idea. I would love to test one to see if there’s any noticeable difference between a brand new one and a Pre-owned one.

Power banks are power banks but will the speakers have any distortion I wonder??

1 Like

Wow, I see some great deals on Powerbanks at 50-53 % off #JustLikeNew https://www.facebook.com/miztrniceguy/posts/2071502412879743

1 Like

Will have to take a look. Thanks for the chance!

1 Like

Another great idea, #justlikenew is a concept I can happily subscribe to!

1 Like