#JustLikeNew: Put Pre-Owned to the Test!

I would love to do a review/s for you. @1957chevyman on Twitter. #justlikenew

1 Like

Curious on what the quality of refurished kit is like. The new stuff is excellent, so I expect high standards.

1 Like

Looking forward to be part of your #JustLikeNew program!

1 Like

What? Everything Solar was burnt by the sun? You probably don’t have the balls to deliver in the woods!

1 Like

Looking forward to the opportunity to test out your pre-owned products! Hopefully I win one.

1 Like

I love all of my Anker products and the support I receive from them. Please include me in your #JustLikeNew program!

1 Like

I love my Anker products and dont mind buying refurbished, especially with their awesome customer support #JustLikeNew program!

1 Like

You can never go wrong with an Anker product!

1 Like

Anker makes solid products. Refurbished stuff looks #JustLikeNew.

1 Like

Hopefully this will be like Apple Refurbished. What is the warranty on Anker Refurbished ?

@kumar.sachin The warranty on refurbished items is 3 months…

Apple provides same 1 year warranty for its refurbished item (as for new items) which is a great indicator of their confidence in quality of refurbishment. Anker’s 3 month warranty for refurbished doesn’t boost confidence.

Great idea to save and reuse. Anker rules! #JustLikeNew

Anker will always be Anker. I’ve been a fan ever since. And now with this pre-owned section, i immediately bought the PiwerCore 26800 without hesitation. It’s #JustLikeNew

1 Like

Hope I get one!

1 Like

I’ll try it out. Be good to keep them out of landfills and given Anker quality and reputation I think it would be a safe bet.

1 Like

I bought an Anker Cable for my Iphone about a year ago, and to this day, it has not failed me.
Unfortunately, I have been very busy these past couple of months and had not had a chance to catch up on new tech and it seems Anker is now a house hold name. That said, I would like to branch out to new Anker products, and if you guys stand by your word, I am willing to do a review on any certified pre-owed Anker product.

Please let me know,
IP

1 Like

I bought my first power pack about 5 years ago now. I bought an Anker and I’ve never looked back. I still have it! I’m eager to try your #justlikenew products because I know what quality I’m getting and I know that you all are very serious about warranties.

1 Like

I’d love to test the PowerCore 10000, as my existing (non-Anker) power bank is on its last legs. I recently purchased a SoundCore speaker and have to say the quality is as awesome as usual for an Anker product.

1 Like

I would love to try a #JustLikeNew PowerCore52 or SoundCore49 for free and leave a detailed review on all social media! Thank You for the opportunity Anker!

1 Like