#JustLikeNew: Put Pre-Owned to the Test!

Hi, Anker fans!

You may have noticed our new Certified Pre-Owned page up on Anker.com. By taking advantage of our pre-owned deals, you’ll be part of a program that’s good for the environment, good for your wallet, and good for you.

Good for the Environment

Unlike the alkaline batteries in your smoke detector or TV remote, rechargeable batteries can’t be thrown in the trash with normal household waste. Instead, they must be recycled at a collection site.

If rechargeable batteries are not properly disposed of, they can release harmful compounds into the air, water and soil. By buying pre-owned, you’re doing your part to ensure the conservation of resources and a happy planet!

Good for Your Wallet

Our Certified Pre-Owned catalog is full of some of the best deals you can find on our site. After passing our rigorous quality assurance testing, each pre-owned product is shipped with a 3-month hassle-free warranty, so you know you’re getting the Anker service you’ve come to expect—at a fraction of the price.

Good for You

Customers return products for all kinds of reasons. Whether they discover that the product they bought isn’t ideal for their particular needs, or just decide to go for a different color.

As soon as these products are returned to us, they go straight to our certified technicians, who apply a number of laboratory-standard tests. Products that are returned with faults are safely discarded. After selecting the products for our Certified Pre-Owned catalog, we send them through a special cleaning and sterilization treatment that gets them looking as good as the day they left the factory.

I Don’t Believe You!

Well, okay, how about a challenge? We’re so confident in our Certified Pre-Owned products, we’re giving some away for you to try for yourself. Just share this post and include the hashtag #JustLikeNew for your chance to be a Certified Pre-Owned tester.

If you’re happy with the pre-owned PowerCore or SoundCore you receive, we hope you’ll let others know on Facebook, Twitter, or other online spaces (send us back a link to your review!).

Do you have any more questions about Certified Pre-Owned? Let us know in the comments, and tell us whether or not you’d like to try a #JustLikeNew PowerCore or SoundCore for free!

Power On!

Rules

1. To enter, just leave a comment below and then share your post on social media (Facebook or Twitter) and include the hashtag #JustLikeNew.

2. We will be giving away 10 PowerCore 10000 and 10 SoundCore test samples.

3. US, UK, and Canada only.

4. Event runs from April 26th through May 6th.

5. Review requirement: If you receive a testing product, we ask that you complete your review within two weeks from the date of receipt.

6. Where to share your review: You are not required to post your review to a specific website, but you can share your experience on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.), YouTube, blogs, deal websites, or other online spaces. Please send us a link when your review has been posted on your platform of choice.

7. Anker reserves the right of final explanation.

#JustLikeNew WINNERS

Hi everyone,

We’re happy to be able to announce the winners of our pre-owned products testing event.

Thanks for your enthusiasm and participation! Without further ado, here are our 20 pre-owned product testers:

@Lennon_Tanovic
@cava3395
@Austin_Scott
@Stardust1
@Wesley_Westfall
@Dave_Hernandez
@shaunkanak
@hassan.askari
@alanbshan
@oshankav
@Craig_Paterson1"
@Stacy_Giacosa-Bauer
@thetonyclay
@Nick_Wood1
@Edotensai19951
@StoneyPA
@francoamerican5
@xiixcg
@Jesse_Lazenby
@Theworsttyler

If you didn’t win this time, don’t worry! We have more events coming up right around the corner, including a new product testing opportunity in May. Stay tuned!:grin:

45 Likes

I’ve had a look at the website, it’s not obvious that there is a preowned section because it says deals up to 50% off.

Then you are presented with a lovely page full of products in $$$$$. Is there a UK page? Seems pretty pointless us sharing the love if our friends etc cannot purchase anything.

Ps. A mate came to me last night looking for the best PowerCore for his £25. Order placed :ok_hand:

9 Likes

@fhassm @Oggyboy @Kopra_12

UK Amazon already has a small number of pre-owned products on sale.
You can also go to Ebay to purchase, most of our products can be delivered to the worldwide, here is the link:
http://stores.ebay.com/AnkerDirect/_i.html?_nkw=Refurbished&submit=Search&_sid=1002147704

4 Likes

Unfair!!!
US, UK, CA…
and the rest of the world doesnt exist :rage:

2 Likes

What other countries? Oh you mean Russia.

4 Likes

Yes it’s possible, BUT take a look at the shipping costs.:anguished:
So your advice is really a joke!

2 Likes

Well this is awesome. I hate to see perfectly good products go to waste due to returns.

3 Likes

If the eBay site is the only way to purchase this could be a tough sell. Currently the powercore 1000 is 35.99 CAD on Amazon with 2 day shipping. On eBay it is 14.99 plu 13.67 USD which converts to 37.19 CAD for refurbished and 2 to 3 weeks delivery…haha. Hope it gets better. :wink:

4 Likes

Most likely it will be controlled via Amazon Warehouse deals as that’s most UK members options for direct purchase. Looking forward though to seeing some reviews on the refurbished items to see if they match up on quality and/or if they will come with documentation advising of ‘user wear’ etc…

3 Likes

Depending on the product but usually I’ll buy preowned items but never thought of buying used power banks or speakers if I’m in need of something i most definitely think of going through anker do used products stuff stuff comes with warranty

1 Like

Always good to have more buying options, although as others have said, I don’t know that I would ever buy a used power bank.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind another powerbank or even the speaker. Refurbished or new, given the internals I would expect them to work the same.
#JustLikeNew

1 Like

Great Idea and wonderful case example of responsible reverse logistics.

2 Likes

would love to review one

1 Like

This looks pretty AMAZING! My husband would love!

1 Like

Shared, i hope i win :slight_smile:

I would love to try a refurbished product, and would be happy to give a review on my Twitter :slight_smile: #JustLikeNew

1 Like

Id love to try the SoundCore #JustLikeNew

1 Like

This would be great to try out! #justLikeNew

1 Like

I have no problems with refurbished products! I buy them frequently, and would love to become a Certified Pre-Owned tester. I’m sure they are #JustLikeNew! Rest assured, everyone will hear how great they are.

1 Like